• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Pikma

Banned
Holy fuck so much things happened yesterday, so much that I missed Jokipakka signing a two year extension. We also hired Jeff Reese as the new goaltending coach.

Fucking Nill making all the right choices
Wooooooooo!!!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Hmm might pick up a dickstation 4 in 2016 or whenever its $299. That Horizon game touched my shaft slowly and stroked it, then Uncharted finished me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For the few hours we have left until video game discussion again:

Report: Leafs offer assistant job to D.J. Smith

The Toronto Maple Leafs could be bringing a familiar face back into their organization.

According to a report from Terry Koshan of The Toronto Sun, the Maple Leafs have offered an assistant coaching job to D.J. Smith, who spent five-plus seasons in the Maple Leafs system as a defenceman during the 1990s and early 2000s before he became an accomplished coach with the Oshawa Generals. He played a total of 11 NHL games with Toronto.

Smith led the Generals to the Memorial Cup this past May. He has an out clause in his contract with the Generals that allows him to join an NHL team.

“It makes sense because he just won, he’s a good coach, he’s ready to move on and it would keep in line with the Leafs’ hiring practices of late,” an unnamed source told The Toronto Sun.

The Maple Leafs have made several important hires from the Ontario Hockey League, such as interim co-GM Mark Hunter, interim co-GM Kyle Dubas, and the Toronto Marlies’ new head coach Sheldon Keefe, since Brendan Shanahan took over as team president.

Toronto has a couple of openings on new head coach Mike Babcock’s staff that have yet to be filled.

Pikma

Banned
I have a feeling that Nintendo hype train will crash real bad today... so I won't expect shit. I'll expect more free DLC for Splatoon and that's it.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I have a feeling that Nintendo hype train will crash real bad today... so I won't expect shit. I'll expect more free DLC for Splatoon and that's it.

Super Mario Maker alone looks more fun than anything at the other two conferences which will be coming out within the next year and a half, so I'm already happy with Nintendo's E3 as it stands right now. Anything new during the Direct is basically icing. Looking forward to a Starfox blowout, but not expecting anything beyond that.

Just announce Starfox for Wii U or Metroid. So this E3 can be amazing for everyone. I'd get a Xbox One for that Rare Collection. That sounds like a really good deal

Marvie_3

Banned
I hope not. I hope the poor showings at some of the previous E3's and the lengthy software droughts has made them realize that they need to keep churning out great games at a steady pace.

I've now seen Jurassic World and Mad Max.

Jurassic World is a better film than it has any right being.

Mad Max is just excellent. One of the best made films I've ever seen.

ShaneB

1O5Fr5C.jpg

I demand some sort of prize. Perferably in the form of a tattooed slut.

Well I've got money in my steam wallet collecting dust.

I figure I made the group, and figured a prize would've made sense.

If you'd like a 10ish dollar steam game of your choice, pick one during the sale and it's yours. Or if you'd not even play the game, perhaps something like a kindle book that I can gift, let's discuss!

Socreges

Banned

If you'd like a 10ish dollar steam game of your choice, pick one during the sale and it's yours. Or if you'd not even play the game, perhaps something like a kindle book that I can gift, let's discuss!
Good man...

Pikma

Banned
Super Mario Maker alone looks more fun than anything at the other two conferences which will be coming out within the next year and a half, so I'm already happy with Nintendo's E3 as it stands right now. Anything new during the Direct is basically icing. Looking forward to a Starfox blowout, but not expecting anything beyond that.
Oh no doubt about that, for me Super Mario Maker will be the game of the show, whatever that means, I was just talking about new game announcements. Doesn't mean I'll be disappointed, I just don't expect much more than what we already know.

Just announce Starfox for Wii U or Metroid. So this E3 can be amazing for everyone. I'd get a Xbox One for that Rare Collection. That sounds like a really good deal
The Rare collection will be fucking awesome
I hope not. I hope the poor showings at some of the previous E3's and the lengthy software droughts has made them realize that they need to keep churning out great games at a steady pace.
I hope so too but seeing how a lot of their studios either just released a game or are too early into them to show them, especially with a new console around the corner, I think they'll disappoint some people. :(

RC

Banned

That's very kind of you Shane. I will let you know.

Quick

Banned

I don't mind chipping in on this, as long as the prize is from Steam or Amazon

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've got unused amazon credit too I think, which I'm unlikely to use anytime soon... Is that transferable?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Animal Crossing amiibo Party what the fuck is this shit, get the fuck out of here Nintendo

Just stabbed me in the heart. Awful.

I was so happy when I saw that and then I saw the spots on the map. Heartbreaking.

Top Bottom