• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

By "transformation" they really meant "let's mash together out franchises and make hybrid games".

Barf. I still can't believe what they did with Metroid. What a way to ruin the Metroid Prime name.

If someone told me Nintendo would announce a Starfox, Zelda, and Metroid today I would've been so stoked. But this?

Pikma

Banned
mpKZg.png

ShaneB

That's very kind of you Shane. I will let you know.

No problem bud. If I could've bought you some digital peanut butter, I would have suggested that. Let me know what works. I'd rather not get you a game you won't play!

Also glad to see that Joe Montana Football game exists, only gaming news I care about. Will be looking forward to more news on that.

Delryk

How Nintendo makes a game:

Pick a Genre
1) Sport, RPG, Fighting Game, Racing Game, Party Game, Adventure Game

2) Add our fat chubby Blue & Red guy.

3) Rinse & Repeat!

4) Makin' millions everytime! Buahahahahaha!!..

:)

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
The only things I cared about about that digital event were Fire Emblem, Xenoblade X (which comes out on my birthday less, yay), SMTxFE, Yarn Yoshi, and the only surprise I liked Paper Mario x Mario&Luigi.

My God, Nintendo trying to bury the Wii U faster than Hasbro tried to bury the original Flubber.

I was getting hyped for the new Animal Crossing.. But then I saw it was a Board Game

SHIT.

I honestly liked Microsoft and Sony's Conferences better

Amiibos are going to destroy Nintendo.

This is like Wii Music all over again. Now instead of "let's add waggle to everything" it's "let's crossover all our popular franchises".

Just realized no mainline Pokemon game this year, unless they announce it later.

Pikma

Banned
NIER SEQUEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YEEEEES YEEEEEES

giphy.gif

Fuuuuck!!!!

Edit: MADE BY PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!

RC

Banned
No problem bud. If I could've bought you some digital peanut butter, I would have suggested that. Let me know what works. I'd rather not get you a game you won't play!

Also glad to see that Joe Montana Football game exists, only gaming news I care about. Will be looking forward to more news on that.

Haha, digital peanut butter would've been pretty sweet.

I'll figure something out once I get home.

Top Bottom