• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
NIER SEQUEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YEEEEES YEEEEEES

giphy.gif

Fuuuuck!!!!

Edit: MADE BY PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!

What isn't made by platinum at this point?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
NIER SEQUEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YEEEEES YEEEEEES

giphy.gif

Fuuuuck!!!!

Edit: MADE BY PLATINUM!!!!!!!!!

PS4 exclusive too

SE is having a better press conference than Nintendo, Nintendo should feel bad.

Pikma

Banned
Why ar people excited for a sequel to nier? The first game was awful
...what? No it wasn't, it was incredibly good, one of my favorite games ever. Lots of other people enjoyed it too, that's why they're making a sequel even though the first one sold like shit

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Why ar people excited for a sequel to nier? The first game was awful

Platinum Games

Same reason why people are excited for Scalebound while having seen dick all about the game.

Edit: And Nier has a pretty faithful following

Pikma

Banned
Nah. I based my opinion on it being a bad game. I posted critic ratings to reaffirm that.
Opinions, they're called opinions. You didn't like it, reviewers didn't for whatever reason, but there were a bunch of people that actually did enjoy the game and I happen to be one of them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Any conference that doesn't include either

TimeSplitters 4

or

The Last Remnant 2

is a disappointment in my book

#TeamDopeyStats

Marvie_3

Banned
Metroid.....

FUCK EVERYTHING

At least Star Fox looked fun.

Seriously, videogame media needs to rake Nintendo across the coals.
They would do this anyway, even if Nintendo had blown everyone away. AWWW JEEZ ANOTHER MARIO GALAXY GAH FUCK YOU NINTENDO AND YOUR SAME GAMES SCREW YOU IM GOING TO PLAY GEARS OF UNCHARTED HALOS 17

Nintendo's lineup really does look like a bunch of schedule fillers that their interns and new hires can get their feet wet with.

Star Fox and Mario Tennis should be fun though.

Pikma

Banned
Nintendo really dropped the ball today, it's like they didn't get that one of the main, and probably the biggest, problems with the Wii->WiiU transition was the complete lack of momentum. They're basically doing it all over again..

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nintendo really dropped the ball today, it's like they didn't get that one of the main, and probably the biggest, problems with the Wii->WiiU transition was the complete lack of momentum. They're basically doing it all over again..

Their releases for the rest of this year and early 2016 are fine. If they launch the NX next year with what should have been announced for Wii U this year (Zelda, Metroid, AC, 3D Mario etc), then the transition will be fine and the launch should be a success.

For this generational transition to be like the one from Wii to Wii U, the NX would have to launch in 2017 with only Zelda U releasing for the Wii U during all of 2016 and 2017.

RC

Banned
Just give me a remaster of UT2004 and Battlezone 98' and they'll literally be no other games I would ever want..... Aside from Dark Cloud 3 and Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
With Milwaukee ending up in the top 10 hockey TV ratings frequently, is a team out of the question?

Could they support a team or are there just a ton of Blackhawks fans up there?

Syrinx

With Milwaukee ending up in the top 10 hockey TV ratings frequently, is a team out of the question?

Could they support a team or are there just a ton of Blackhawks fans up there?

Not sure but IIRC there's a solid following for U of Wisconsin's hockey team as well.

It's definitely a market worth taking a look at for the NHL.

zroid

Banned
Wasn't Gaf just shitting on Platinum last week......now they are amazing??

Fuck Gaming Gaf

you mean the Transformers game...?

I hope people weren't crapping on them for doing licensed side projects. Large independent studios need to pay the bills somehow.

Top Bottom