• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Glad to see AV got second in the Adams race. Always the bridesmaid, though.

McDonagh getting 11th in the Norris race seems mostly based on reputation. He wasn't even the best defenseman on the team this year. Should bounce back next season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carey Price is my everything

Where you at Zombie James, you're going to miss him winning the Hart

Edit: This kid again? I feel bad for him, but they can't get someone else to showcase?

ZeroGravity

CITjb8LUAAAb9dN.png

Silexx

Goddamn, I remember reading this story in the paper. It was a really tough story to get through then and even now. 😢

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't be a dick.
I said that before they brought him out, which was a nice touch. I thought they were just showing his video like they've already done a dozen times during the regular season, it was misplaced until they brought him out. Good on Karlsson and the Sens management for coming out too.

zroid

Banned
not to take anything away from players recovering from personal injuries or tragedies, but it's nice to see someone win this award who fell into neither category. that's too much of the norm.

Top Bottom