• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

CITjiAWVEAAnlsi.jpg

Holtbae :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is pretty much a Daily Show sketch of what they would imagine the NHL Awards would be

Who was it supposed to be?
There was an image from EAs private booth a couple of weeks ago that was using a Tavavres image that looked like it would be the cover. It would be so EA to change it to this after the cup though, what garbage.

AnAngryPillock

Neo Member
This is pretty much a Daily Show sketch of what they would imagine the NHL Awards would be

There was an image from EAs private booth a couple of weeks ago that was using a Tavavres image that looked like it would be the cover. It would be so EA to change it to this after the cup though, what garbage.

As a die hard Isles fan this kills me

Marvie_3

Banned
God dammit not more Blackhawks

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What a stupid studio.

I hope they go under already.

As a die hard Isles fan this kills me

Biggest bandwagon in the league. That's how these things work.

Is this it? Doesn't look that great.

Just terrible

I heard from a friend at EA that it was supposed to be Crosby this year. They really did just change it last minute.

That looks terrible

Wow, that looks awful

jkpoeVS.gif

Top Bottom