• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price with a clean sweep, 4-for-4. He's the first goalie to win the Hart, Vezina, Lindsay and Jennings in the same season. Historic night.

a9b.gif

kermit-jerking-o.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
Does anyone have the vote count for the norris?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=772000&navid=DL|NHL|home

2014-2015 Norris Trophy Voting

Pts. 1st-2nd-3rd-4th-5th

1. Erik Karlsson, OTT 964 (44-42-33-19-8)

2. Drew Doughty, LAK 889 (53-30-20-13-10)

3. P.K. Subban, MTL 801 (24-36-38-37-8)

4. Shea Weber, NSH 614 (26-19-28-20-21)

5. Roman Josi, NSH 222 (3-9-11-17-23)

6. Mark Giordano, CGY 177 (1-6-11-15-25)

7. Duncan Keith, CHI 134 (1-7-4-12-19)

8. Kris Letang, PIT 80 (1-2-6-6-8)

9. Ryan Suter, MIN 43 (2-0-0-4-11)

10. John Carlson, WSH 31 (0-1-1-6-1)

11. Ryan McDonagh, NYR 27 (0-3-0-2-0)

12. Dustin Byfuglien, WPG 21 (1-0-1-1-3)

13. Anton Stralman, TBL 19 (0-1-1-1-4)

14. Niklas Kronwall, DET 10 (1-0-0-0-0)

15. Kevin Shattenkirk, STL 10 (0-0-1-1-2)

16. Nick Leddy, NYI 9 (0-1-0-0-2)

17. Oliver Ekman-Larsson, ARI 9 (0-0-0-2-3)

18. TJ Brodie, CGY 5 (0-0-1-0-0)

Jonas Brodin, MIN 5 (0-0-1-0-0)

20. Dennis Wideman, CGY 4 (0-0-0-0-4)

21. Brent Burns, SJS 3 (0-0-0-1-0)

22. Brian Campbell, FLA 1 (0-0-0-0-1)

Aaron Ekblad, FLA 1 (0-0-0-0-1)

Justin Faulk, CAR 1 (0-0-0-0-1)

Andrei Markov, MTL 1 (0-0-0-0-1)

Alex Pietrangelo, STL 1 (0-0-0-0-1)

Because of a cover? They could put John Scott taking a dump on the front and it'd still be the same broken game.

Actually that would be way too accurate of a cover now that I think of it.

I was borderline leaning toward getting it.

Then they last minute switch from Tavares to these guys - who have already separately had it - and I'm left questioning why. If they're doing this so close to release I can't help but wonder if they really did fix anything in this game.

EHM has been good enough for me (dat Giroux - Eichel - Voracek line baybeh) so yeah I think I'll skip it.

Nice avy tho bro

Can't stand seeing Toews on it?

Yes correct

Marvie_3

Banned
I was borderline leaning toward getting it.

Then they last minute switch from Tavares to these guys - who have already separately had it - and I'm left questioning why. If they're doing this so close to release I can't help but wonder if they really did fix anything in this game.

EHM has been good enough for me (dat Giroux - Eichel - Voracek line baybeh) so yeah I think I'll skip it.

Nice avy tho bro

....it was a 3 second photoshop job. I highly doubt it took away from the 12 minutes they spend working on the game each year.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
New OT Rules:

1. Teams play an additional overtime period of not more than five (5) minutes with the team scoring first declared the winner and being awarded an additional point.

2. The overtime period will be played with each team at 3-on-3 manpower (plus goaltender) for the full five-minute period.

3. Manpowers during overtime will be adjusted to reflect the situation in the game, but at no time will a team have fewer than three (3) skaters on the ice during the overtime period. For example, if a team enters the overtime period on a power play, manpower would be adjusted from 5 on 4 at the end of regulation to 4 on 3 at the start of overtime. If a minor penalty is assessed during overtime, the teams will play 4 on 3. If a second minor penalty is assessed to the same team during overtime, the teams will play 5 on 3.

4. If the game remains tied at the end of the five (5) minute overtime period, the teams will proceed to a three-round shootout. After each team has taken three shots, if the score remains tied, the shootout will proceed to a "sudden death" format.

5. Clubs who pull their goaltender for an extra attacker during the overtime period (other than on a delayed penalty) will be subject to the potential forfeiture of their one (1) point earned for the tie at the end of regulation in the event the opposing team scores into the empty net.

6. At the end of regulation, the entire ice surface will be shoveled and the goalies will change ends. There will be no further ice surface maintenance during the balance of overtime period. Following the overtime period and before the shootout, the ice surface will be shoveled again, and the goalies will change ends.

Calamari41

41 > 38
A lot of kings fans in Las Vegas

Las Vegas expansion team is a Kings Farm Team Confirmed

People don't understand just how huge a percentage of the fans in the new arena are going to be Kings and Ducks fans. More than a third of the population in that area are visitors from SoCal. And the locals are literally impoverished.

Patrick Roy has gone entire OT's without having a goalie in net.

I honestly don't even know if this is a joke.

And speaking of Patrick Wah, 19 & 21 I'm glad you made it out the other side of that storm.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How in the world did Marc-Andre Fleury get a vote for the Hart trophy?

Quebec and Las Begas are the only ones that can have complete bids in for the month deadline. It's only a formality at this point, all other bids are just showcases for possible relocation.

Red_Man

Now I'm craving some Habs hockey :/

Edit: PK just started following that model that was at the awards tonight on instagram :lol :lol Get it in PK

Red_Man

NHL Awards...

You guys seriously watch that shit?
Someone bookmark this for when Oiler fans are in here jerking it to McDavid winning the Calder next year.

That Destiny/Bungie stuff is out of control. What a horrorshow.
One of the biggest disappointments of all time for me in gaming. I quit playing and then a friend convinced me to come back and play the first expansion, but after two weeks I couldn't do it anymore. The game is so damn shallow, and seeing all this PR mess going on just confirms Bungie has gone off the deep end. This is exactly what everyone was afraid of when Activision took over, what a shame. No one should be giving them any money for this shit they're pulling.

Destiny was fun for a few weeks, then I saw what the first expansion was going to cost and stopped playing......and they are still pissing people off? What?

What is wrong with Arkham on PC?

dem

The only player awards that matter are the Art Ross, Rocket Richard, and the Conn Smythe...

Selke.. Calder.. Vezina.. Norris.. Hart.. All Bullshit.

Top Bottom