• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only thing that sucks about Lucic being gone is he won't be on the Winter Classic documentary, I was actually looking forward to him talking about the rivalry and all the shit he's done over the years. Enjoy the spearing WC teams!

What the fuck at the O'Rielly trade? Murray is doing everything.

Edit: Versteeg declined a trade to Montreal? LOL thank fuck, we don't what that garbage anyways. Why the fuck would Bergevin try and trade for him?

Plays with Scherbak too, Bergevin said they saw a lot of him from watching Scherbak this season. Seems like a safe pick, sounded like there were some good risk forward picks available though. Trust in Timmins.

I was at work all day, it was killing me. Next year I definitely need to take draft day off. I need to hear Sanjuro's bullshit spin on this.

Okay I trust Timmins more now. Scherbak is going to be a star.

Red_Man

Okay I trust Timmins more now. Scherbak is going to be a star.
Now? You should never have doubted him. This is his team

Price, Subban, Patcioretty, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Beaulieu, Markov, De La Rose, Pateryn, not to mention all the kids in Hamilton. Drafted Subban, Patches, and McDonagh in the same draft. He's a god damn wizard.

Samyy

Marner.gif

strome.gif

Hanifin.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hunter says he expects marner to be a centre in the NHL. Also expects him to play in the OHL next year.

Great thing about hunter being our GM/development/draft lead... he'll make sure his brother develops him the way he wants.

Its the one really odd benefit we have in drafting marner

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Hmm. We shall see. I guess they would've taken Kocecny if we didn't already have so many centres.

They might have been concerned by Konecny's concussion histories. I would've been happy with Konecny or Merkley at that point, too.

Red_Man

Of course every Leaf fan is disappointed with Marner
This city is full of idiots
I haven't had a chance to check out hockey twitter, I was kind of surprised they didn't grab Hanifan, so I'm assuming that's where the outrage is right now?

Samyy

I haven't had a chance to check out hockey twitter, I was kind of surprised they didn't grab Hanifan, so I'm assuming that's where the outrage is right now?

Yea basically
I don't think Hanifin is as much as a sure thing as Marner, his production compares to Tavares and Duchene.

Red_Man

Yea basically
I don't think Hanifin is as much as a sure thing as Marner, his production compares to Tavares and Duchene.
I haven't paid much attention to this draft class, but I'm with you on that one, forwards in the top 5 are usually such a much safer bet than defensemen. Toronto needs something to bitch about until Kessel is traded though.

Samyy

I haven't paid much attention to this draft class, but I'm with you on that one, forwards in the top 5 are usually such a much safer bet than defensemen. Toronto needs something to bitch about until Kessel is traded though.

Also Hunter just said the plan is for Mitch to be a centre so there we go.
He was definitely going to be the #1C for the Knights next season.

eyeless

anything is possible, don't let anyone ever tell you you can't ignominiously drop out of a playoff spot and into the bottom of the standings

tpiyOxr.gif

pqTrnaH.png
pqTrnaH.png
pqTrnaH.png

478664996.jpg
william_nylander_toronto_100314.jpg

Red_Man

Don't know if it was posted already here, but Habs new jerseys for this season with the laces and french NHL shield logo:

11401427_917019965022015_6019172347651251001_n.jpg

I love it, just pissed because I just got a Price away jersey this past season. I'll have to get another home one now, along with the Patches captain jersey I'll be getting for this season.

Don't know if it was posted already here, but Habs new jerseys for this season with the laces and french NHL shield logo:

11401427_917019965022015_6019172347651251001_n.jpg

I love it, just pissed because I just got a Price away jersey this past season. I'll have to get another home one now, along with the Patches captain jersey I'll be getting for this season.

Those are really nice. Elegant.

The Leafs and Habs have two of the best jersey combos in sports.

Top Bottom