• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Thanks for the input. That's kind of what I'm afraid of, that she'll be awake and aware, but knocked on her ass and not able to react physically, thus making her even more scared. I'm thinking like sleep paralysis style, which I certainly wouldn't wish on anybody.

Pikma

Banned
Does anybody in here have experience giving acepromazine to their dogs? This is going to be my puppy's first 4th of July, and the vet prescribed some for her to help deal with the fireworks. The problem is that there is information out there saying that the drug doesn't actually knock them out and quell their fear, but just keeps them from being able to move or express their fear.

I don't know if this is a case where there are actual drawbacks to the drug or if this is some anti-vaxxer level conspiracy shit.
Nah, it does actually help them, as long as you don't overuse it since they can grow up a tolerance to it. Don't listen to that crap.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nah, it does actually help them, as long as you don't overuse it since they can grow up a tolerance to it. Don't listen to that crap.

I was planning on giving her a small test dose this weekend (with no fear inducing shit going on) to see how she reacts, I'll just continue with that plan.

Acid08

Banned
CIe9lpoUEAAR7ce.jpg

yikes. Hopefully these two years have been good for him developmentally!

iLLmAtlc

You guys see this from John Scott? Sarcasm?

jhs_32Thanks to all the fans in San Jose for a good year. I enjoyed my time there even though we had a tough year on the ice...... At least now I can fight some guys on the team who I didn't really like@bgoodrow @christierney71 @loganc89@brownbeaut18 @tommywingels@hertlik48 @tikot37 ... Wow I guess I didn't like anybody. #onepunch#bodybags #mutiplegamesuspension#frackinbettmen #badteammate

Seems pretty legit to me

Pikma

Banned
Yeah she's a year old and perfectly healthy. She's skittish though, which is why I'm worried in general about the 4th.
Part of the effect as a sedative is that it relaxes them, so you should not worry about her being scared while she's still awake.

I'm treating a simple corneal ulcer on my old dog right now, actually. Never knew it was this complicated.

eyeless

didn't look too deeply into any prospects cause i didn't want to get my hopes up for anyone we ain't getting, gr8 watching marner clips now knowing he's ours

nLdbIhL.gif

goals everywhere but love dis backcheck
FlawedGeneralAllensbigearedbat.gif

also dis
WeeImmaterialArabianhorse.gif

these are from a game in which he scored four goals

edit: acid bro why you gotta kill my vibe

Quick

Banned
I've been out all day, lemme catch up:

MARNER!

Sometimes, shit needs to stay in the history books. That Oilers jersey looks bad.

That Katz-McDavid...thing...was awkward as fuck.

And lol Arizona. Why even bother with new jerseys?

And LOL BOSTON. What in the fuck is up with their picks?

If the Radulov rumors are true this would be a pretty good lineup for the 16-17 season, pending landing someone like Sekera. Who knows how Tanguay plays this coming season, but some of the wing positions are interchangeable, interested to see how Grigorenko does with Roy.

Tanguay-Duchene-Iginla
Landeskog-MacKinnon-Radulov
Rantanen-Soderberg-Hishon
McLeod-Mitchell-Everberg

Sekera-Johnson
Zadorov-Barrie
Bigras-Plug

Varlamov

I still can't believe that duchene is captain to iginla, makes no damn sense.

I mean it makes sense, for a few reasons, but it seems wrong

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I've been out all day, lemme catch up:

MARNER!

Sometimes, shit needs to stay in the history books. That Oilers jersey looks bad.

That Katz-McDavid...thing...was awkward as fuck.

And lol Arizona. Why even bother with new jerseys?

And LOL BOSTON. What in the fuck is up with their picks?
There were a LOT of good players left. I really don't know what was going through their heads.

I'm not sure I agree with the Leafs trading down, but I guess they wanted more picks...I hope I eat my words in a few years...

Jblanks

didn't look too deeply into any prospects cause i didn't want to get my hopes up for anyone we ain't getting, gr8 watching marner clips now knowing he's ours

nLdbIhL.gif

goals everywhere but love dis backcheck
FlawedGeneralAllensbigearedbat.gif

also dis
WeeImmaterialArabianhorse.gif

these are from a game in which he scored four goals

edit: acid bro why you gotta kill my vibe

Mr.Lube ad in that first gif. Perfect.

Hey maybe you need some other hobbies if the captaincy on an NHL team you can't get the players right for bothers you. If not having a C on his sweater prevented him from leading he's probably not the right guy for the job.

I got lots of hobbies m8 thx for your input tho ;)

Razorskin

----- ------
Alright Alright Alright.

Also,Watch where these guys go, they might be huge steals.I'm shocked Sprong didn't get picked

Forwards

Jansen Harkins (C)
Daniel Sprong (RW)
Jeremy Bracco (RW)
Filip Chlapik (C)
Thomas Novak (C)
Dennis Yan (LW)
Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson (C)
Michael Spacek (C)
Defense

Jeremy Roy (D)
Brandon Carlo (D)
Oliver Kylington (D)
Ryan Pilon (D)
Jonas Siegenthaler (D)
Travis Demott (D)

Goalies

Mackenzie Blackwood (G)

Bergy go get a 2nd for Desharnais.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
My only issue with the Juulsen pick is we have Subban and Petry signed long term on the right side, then we have a couple young guys coming up from the AHL in Pateryn, Dietz, and Ellis who will be fighting over that third spot.

Top Bottom