• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not to mention last summer was a chance to buy out people without it affecting your cap. Lombardi decided not to thinking Richards would bounce back.

http://www.tsn.ca/kings-gm-lombardi-burned-by-second-chance-1.320414

Dean Lombardi made the long trek from California to quiet Kenora, Ont., last summer to see if his eyes could confirm what his heart and gut felt.
He wanted to give Mike Richards a second chance. He asked Richards, who worked with an off-ice trainer for the first time since junior, for a serious commitment.
Lombardi had one last golden chance to initiate a compliance buyout - free and clear of cap penalty. But he decided to take Richards at his word.
"I met with him. He promised that he'd do it. And when a guy looks you in the eye and promises, to me, that goes beyond loyalty," Lombardi told the Los Angeles Times before last season. "A guy's giving you his word. That's more important than a contract or anything else."

Who the heck would want Mike Richards anyway

He's a winner though!

LEADER

GRIT

COMPETE

INTENSITY

GOOD CANADIAN BOY

Also:

Luc%20LA_zpsdhjapa9v.jpg~original

Syrinx

lol Cherry is going off as expected

cCC1lNI.png

I feel like at this point any kid's dreams of playing for the Maple Leafs took a backseat as they became more focused on their junior careers than anything else. How many of them have even had the time for anything more than loosely following the Leafs over the last few years?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Seems pretty genuine to me.

He's not, I just find it funny for someone who watches the Kings regularly he's so oblivious to his own team's identity.

Doesn't seem so bad to me, except the locker room comment. Just reads to me like he hates the trade because Lucic sucks now, which isn't a bad reason to hate a trade.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lucic goes after your crotch while Dustin Brown goes for your knees. Same time.

Lucic will fit right in.

My Kings friends will be like 'I like how hard he plays'

I have a Kings friend who went on a tirade about Lucic last year calling him a POS and all of that, and now of course this year he's taunting me about landing him.

That Lucic photoshop. I feel seething hatred and loathing rise up.

Or it's gas. I dunno.

Guys I am going to pet a Stingray today.

Watch yourself mate.

The Ducks getting a C+ is fair. No front page level positive moves, but no mind boggling fleecings either. We're more set up to make those big moves over the summer if The Murray deems it necessary.

I was expecting us to nab one of them there Good Canadian Boys that fell in the rankings.

The joke here is I was anticipating that I knew who BM would draft. I'm like 1/100 so far.

Samyy

Huh apparently Nylander and Timashov (5th rounder this year) are actually good friends, and Lindgren played with him for a few games in the SHL.

Now the Leafs just have to draft Alex Nylander next year and the Leafs will hereby by referred to as Nylander and friends!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This ain't right.

Leafs and Flames fans interacting? Gross #hillbillies #notmymapleleafs #sportsnotpolitics
Giordano is a good ol Tronna boy who still comes back here in the summers to play baseball.

Plus, I still hate the shity of Crapmondump after growing up in that racist redneck tire fire and the Flames are their rivals so there is that.

And I laughed my ass off when the Flames eliminated the Canucks. And I laughed my ass off when Torts had a song made about the way Hartley plays his lines.

Plus they fleeced the shit outta Boston.

Edit: and we got Phaneuf for spare parts and we also got Gilmour off of them too.

Therefore, Calgary is ok in my books.

Giordano is a good ol Tronna boy who still comes back here in the summers to play baseball.

Plus, I still hate the shity of Crapmondump after growing up in that racist redneck tire fire and the Flames are their rivals so there is that.

And I laughed my ass off when the Flames eliminated the Canucks. And I laughed my ass off when Torts had a song made about the way Hartley plays his lines.

Plus they fleeced the shit outta Boston.

Edit: and we got Phaneuf for spare parts and we also got Gilmour off of them too.

Therefore, Calgary is ok in my books.

Calgary is a team to watch for. They are alright in my books.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Calgary is only three hours away from Glacier National Park, and they have the best damn cable reception this side of the Mississip.

Calgary is alright in my book.

Top Bottom