• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Razorskin

----- ------
this is interesting -- someone created a model for predicting what a UFA's contract would be given his production and TOI stats (over the last 3 years).

http://puckplusplus.com/2015/06/28/predicting-free-agent-salaries/

POZF1Qm.png

Franson gonna get paidddddddd

obviously Timonen and Marty fell of a cliff so it doesn't necessarily work for them

God this Forward FA class sucks.

Beleskey gonna beat that projection easily.

calder

Leave today on road trip to TO. Bummed that the days I'm in Toronto there are no Jays games.

That sucks. Like how I've been to Dallas a half dozen times during football season but never when the Cowboys are home. Or how last time the Jets were in Dallas a week after we left.

I try to never be in Texas during baseball season.

Calamari41

41 > 38
That sucks. Like how I've been to Dallas a half dozen times during football season but never when the Cowboys are home. Or how last time the Jets were in Dallas a week after we left.

I try to never be in Texas during baseball season.

I just try to never be in Texas period.

Calamari41

41 > 38
My wife doesn't even pretend to want to move back anymore. Every time she goes, she says that politically and socially the whole state is retreating backwards in time.

I'm not bothered by the politics, I'm just eternally salty about the 2006 BCS National Title game. I'll never forgive them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That radio hit by the lawyer seems to indicate that it's more or less drug charges, which I think everyone expected at this point.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Alex Nylander will be playing for Mississauga next year if he comes to the CHL. Samyy you sonofabitch

I laughed when someone suggested he's more talented than william.

Stats don't show it... neither does his current draft projection (william was projected 1-2 overall a year out)

Red_Man

Shouldn't there be a police report by now?
Weird situation, the RCMP are involved, but there hasn't been any arrests. No idea how any of this works, but if it was anymore serious he would be detained. Just seems like Lombardi is being a slimy bastard and trying to weasel his way out of the contract.

Red_Man

Marvie rejoice

Another source says Bruins are interested in #Blackhawks winger Bryan Bickell. Hawks would have to retain some salary in a deal there.

Where's that Kevin O'Leary wine gif Razor? I need it for this Bruins off season

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Joe McDonald ‏@ESPNJoeyMac 37m37 minutes ago
Sweeney said exploring possibilities on Martin Jones.

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 1m1 minute ago
Another source says Bruins are interested in #Blackhawks winger Bryan Bickell. Hawks would have to retain some salary in a deal there

Bruins stahp

Samyy

Another source says Bruins are interested in #Blackhawks winger Bryan Bickell. Hawks would have to retain some salary in a deal there

Bruins stahp

Uh no, never stop!

Bruins stahp

"What ever Don Sweeney is offering, I'll double it" - Don Sweeney

Cake Boss

Banned
Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 6m6 minutes ago
One Eastern Conference exec on Kessel to #Pens rumours "Hope so. Will ruin their cap and have them send Derrick Pouliot to Leafs"

Rutherford and Neely running their teams to the ground. Love this shit.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That NHL Center Ice class action lawsuit result is amazing. I can now buy team-only packages at 20% less cost, plus an early-bird discount? Yes, please!

The NFL needs to do this.

Top Bottom