• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

yyzjohn

Banned
N7WMtgE.jpg

Holy fuck lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Quick almost makes me want to be a Leafs fan. Almost.

All this Richards stuff is hilarious considering how much he tried to lecture PK about "class" and "respect" when he first entered the league. Richards has always been a douchebag, not really surprising this kind of shit is happening to him.

Cake Boss

Banned
Austin Mathews is motherfucking beast.

At the same age, Eichel had 87 points and 38 goals at the USDP.

Mathews did a 116 point season and 55 goals in the same program.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

your avatar is slaying me

is that Mexican Karlsson :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

More points than Kessel and Kane. Yikes...!

I do think he would've been 2nd overall this draft.

Was he at the World Jrs...? I don't recall hearing anything about him there though I did hear how Eichel didn't do much and a lot of McDavid knob polishing from TSN.

Y'Know I wished I stayed at being a goalie in my elementary and middle school years. But then computers happened and Now I'm studying to be a Computer Administrator. :/

I could of been a Andrew Hammond

Red_Man

When is the last time a solid team had such a sudden self implosion like the Bruins are having? This is the stuff dreams are made of. Chiarelli must be laughing his ass off in Edmonton.

I just want to say good luck to every other game that is out this year not named Witcher 3. I have finally just finished it, nothing, and I mean nothing, this year is going to top that game. What an incredible ride from start to end, everything felt alive and had a purpose. The little details shown through immensely, to the point I have not experienced that in any other game of this scale. Everything felt like it belonged and there was very few, if not any filler content. What a masterful experience in almost every way possible. All I can say is wow.

zroid

Banned

Oilers, Sabres, and Canes are all going to be way better next year. The lottery is ours for the taking. Fuck off, Yotes!

Syrinx

Oilers, Sabres, and Canes are all going to be way better next year. The lottery is ours for the taking. Fuck off, Yotes!

The only scenario I see where Arizona isn't the worst team in the league next year involves Arizona not having a team.

Marvie_3

Banned
I just want to say good luck to every other game that is out this year not named Witcher 3. I have finally just finished it, nothing, and I mean nothing, this year is going to top that game. What an incredible ride from start to end, everything felt alive and had a purpose. The little details shown through immensely, to the point I have not experienced that in any other game of this scale. Everything felt like it belonged and there was very few, if not any filler content. What a masterful experience in almost every way possible. All I can say is wow.
Fallout 4. That is all.

Red_Man

First fight from last nights battlebots was a lot more intense then a show about roombas fighting should be.

Where have I heard this before...

When is the last time a solid team had such a sudden self implosion like the Bruins are having? This is the stuff dreams are made of. Chiarelli must be laughing his ass off in Edmonton.

I really wish the Wild could somehow nab Marchand. Coyle is a Boston kid. Between him and Spurgeon I think we could get a legitimate player from the Bruins.

Red_Man

Some guy tweeted this 2 years ago:

Seguin on the block. Wasn't Kessel traded after three seasons? Is this a Boston probation period? Two years left, Dougie.

Damn.

I really wish the Wild could somehow nab Marchand. Coyle is a Boston kid. Between him and Spurgeon I think we could get a legitimate player from the Bruins.
You're a bad person and you should feel bad.

trifelife

Sometimes the tank can't be helped, regardless of intentions.

lol

After today's qualifying offers and once Juice is gone, the defense in front of Miller/Markstrom will be:

Tanev
Edler
Hamhuis
Sbisa
Corrado
Clendenning
..?

They will allow so many goals. All the goals.

Top Bottom