• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Calamari41

41 > 38
The Bruins, Kings, and Hawks offseason news...

05185bfc.gif

zroid

Banned
Even though Saad is a big loss, the Hawks pretty much just filled their 2C and 3C roles in this trade. Not bad.

And Dano is gonna be really good

why didn't the leafs jump on the red wings offer for pulkkinen anyways?

I dunno, it was never fully reported but I'm guessing they wanted salary retention. It'd be crippling for a contract with that much term.

Marvie_3

Banned
Even though Saad is a big loss, the Hawks pretty much just filled their 2C and 3C roles in this trade. Not bad.
And got a Saad replacement in Dano.

Plus, there's a chance Patrick Sharp's fine ass could stay in Chicago. Not likely, but it's more likely than it was now with Saad not needing a new contract.

Marvie_3

Banned
Dano seems legit, plus you got Panarin who is legit, and have Tuevo.

Teuvo is the Patrick Sharp of puck skills. Everything he does is just handsome and smooth.

He impressed the shit out of me in the playoffs. It's pretty incredible how smart and ahead of the play he is. Can't wait to watch how good he gets over the next couple years.

Tabris

Ugh. You couldn't have traded him to any other team?

Every single team in the Pacific has improved except for us. EDM, CGY, SJS, ANA, and LAK.

Samyy

Teuvo is the Patrick Sharp of puck skills. Everything he does is just handsome and smooth.

He impressed the shit out of me in the playoffs. It's pretty incredible how smart and ahead of the play he is. Can't wait to watch how good he gets over the next couple years.

I can't believe he fell, just because he was 5'11 170
Absolutely ridiculous :(

Yea he's gonna be a stud, we'll take him from you when he needs a new contract though :D!

Socreges

Banned
Ugh. You couldn't have traded him to any other team?

Every single team in the Pacific has improved except for us. EDM, CGY, SJS, ANA, and LAK.
You expected this team to improve?

2nd for Bieksa is good. I'm not sure any team outside the division would've given up that much.

Happy for Bieksa. Deserves to be on a contender

Top Bottom