• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Marvie_3

Banned
I want Sharp traded, he's not worth that contract, neither is Seabrook.

I want Bicks, SB and Sharp all gone now. I'm pissed Saad is gone.
Seabrook is absolutely worth his contract. Guys like Orpik are making close to what he makes. Seabrook is a steal compared to a lot of defensemen around the league.

That said, if he asks for the moon next season when they try to re-sign him, I'd let him walk. By then we should have a good idea where our prospects sit considering a lot of them are going to be seeing some ice time at off and on during the season.

Sharp is worth his contract but at the same time, he's replaceable at this point. He's still a good player but the Hawks would be better off going cheaper on the wing and using that money elsewhere.

Bickell can go pound sand.

^Referring to Kesel.

Also:

:LOL

The ultimate FU
LOL

That Emilia Clarke thread made me realize she's like not even that hot. She's about average compared to the chicks at any Ducks vs Canucks game.

eyeless

kinda misrepresents dreger's irrelevant opinions
i0uVUoA.png
not that it matters no one cares what dreger thinks

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LOL I hope the fucking kings get hit with a hefty cap circumvention fine
Pfft. Like they will fucking do anything. Look what happened to NJD? Mogilny? Off the hook. Kovalchuck? Off the hook.

I do hope they get dinged hard though but I imagine only the cap penalty and maybe a 2nd rounder is what they'll get hit with.

Top Bottom