• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Marvie_3

Banned
On to a more serious note though....What do you all have in terms of Free Agent Frenzy snacks? I have seven frozen pizzas, five bags of chips (all variations of Doritos of course), seven gallons of mountain dew and a bag of pistachios because I'm healthy. #FreeAgentFoodFrenzy2015

Do some of Yesterdays leftovers count?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Let me guess, at a buffet?

Edit: damn it Red
tVBA15y.gif

On to a more serious note though....What do you all have in terms of Free Agent Frenzy snacks? I have seven frozen pizzas, five bags of chips (all variations of Doritos of course), seven gallons of mountain dew and a bag of pistachios because I'm healthy. #FreeAgentFoodFrenzy2015

I'm BBQing for Canada Day

Kessel being traded to Arizo.....Las Vegas?

Yawnier

Banned

Tomorrow I'll be having the Doritos Pope Special

A bag of Zesty Cheese™ Doritos I bought from Costco, and a 2 liter Bottle of 'Voltage' Mountain Dew™. I'll be posting pics of them on my computer desk all over FB and twitter, watch out for it.

*Chandler voice* Could you beeee any more NeoGAF

fallout

Steak and beer.

You know Cleary is a Red Wing until he's Dust N Bones. I mean, he's pretty close to that but there's probably a few years before that at least.
Oh, wow. I'd never thought about this before, but just imagine all the great things Clearly will do for the organization when they make him GM!

Cake Boss

Banned
Listening to the new Meek Mill tape, this shit is hot and I am only on track 6.

ihAYuEJjdjrbC.gif

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP

tumblr_n3wklbEFNC1ruc0h2o1_400.gif

Finally got my banger for summer driving! no help to you Kendrick.

627.gif

calder

This is so sad but I'm left wondering if I should go to bed early so I can be up for all of Free Agency. Look at all the shit that's fine down already, I what t be awake when the Avs drop a huge offer sheet on Tarasenko.

This is so sad but I'm left wondering if I should go to bed early so I can be up for all of Free Agency. Look at all the shit that's fine down already, I what t be awake when the Avs drop a huge offer sheet on Tarasenko.

I like the way you think old man.

Holiday

Banned
I reject this future.

RC

Banned
Just because you share your birthday with this great nation of ours doesn't make you any less of a filthy commie.

Happy Birthday Smelly.

Top Bottom