• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Quick

Banned
Bill Daly throwing out the Yotes to LV rumour.

Pierre LeBrun said:
Bill Daly on NY Post report regarding Coyotes moving to Vegas: ``The most ridiculous and irresponsible story I have ever been ... (con't)

``... associated with. Has never been contemplated or discussed. Not even notionally.'' end quote

Calamari41

41 > 38
Get in the Ring, Kave. I'm not scared of a cat.

cat-killing-a-bird-gif.gif

Fearsome hawk, rekt.

Toronto 2 will be The Leafs Version of Earth-2. It will be an alternate universe team.

Kessel is Skinny

Babcock never Happened.

Mike Millbury is Coach

Marvie_3

Banned
I think it depends where it's located. But I'm mostly looking at the younger Leafs-GAF guys (Montresor, Samyy) as the guys who could jump ship.

They haven't been around this shit long enough to be stuck with this like us older guys.

I can't wait to see the Civil War between fans of both Toronto teams in here. :lol

eyeless

i don't get how some people like the idea of a second toronto team, sounds terrible, imagine when they inevitably become better than the leafs

who's gonna just jump ship to an expansion team all the sudden, what kinda fuckshit is that

i had the great misfortune of being born at scarborough general hospital, i was given my team, born into this life of pain, that's that

make it hamilton or something

Socreges

Banned
I think it depends where it's located. But I'm mostly looking at the younger Leafs-GAF guys (Montresor, Samyy) as the guys who could jump ship.

They haven't been around this shit long enough to be stuck with this like us older guys.
calder will probably be first aboard, chucking aside the Jets like he did his other teams.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Translation: fuck fuck FUCK, we're going to lose so much money in our lame duck season if we don't crush this quickly

I can't wait to see the Civil War between fans of both Toronto teams in here. :lol

Imagine if they were to meet in the cup finals (yeah, yeah)

The city would burn no matter the outcome

Translation: fuck fuck FUCK, we're going to lose so much money in our lame duck season if we don't crush this quickly

Imagine if they were to meet in the cup finals (yeah, yeah)

The city would burn no matter the outcome

Pretty sure they'd be in the same division, and definitely the same conference :p

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Even better make Toronto 2 also play in the ACC like how the Clippers/Lakers play in one arena.

Also I feel like it's a guarantee Rogers is going to own the Leafs and Bell will own Toronto 2.

Pretty sure they'd be in the same division, and definitely the same conference :p

I doubt it. I could totally see them putting Toronto 2 in the West like how the Leafs used to be.

If Martin fucking Jones can get 3x3 I shudder to think what Bernier will demand

hopefully his asstastic 2015 will push the price down a bit

It seems like a lot of somewhat mid-tier players are asking for way more than they should get. I'm concerned this is going to cause an even greater push to the draft-to-build mentality than we already have.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

If they haven't even discussed it as a contingency plan, they are the dumbest people in the sports world.

Top Bottom