• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Alucard

Banned
So, from a non-Pens fan perspective, how close are they from a Cup in your opinions? I think they're right there if not for the ridiculous amount of man games lost, and a crazy move by Rutherford.

Pikma

Banned
As was my mission to make 30 straight posts in this thread with a Guns N Roses song title in it.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17292-1383249588-29.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Smiley trying to steal Marvie's birthday thunder? Shameless... let Marvie have his time in the spotlight for once.

Happy birthday, Smiley.

cube444

So, from a non-Pens fan perspective, how close are they from a Cup in your opinions? I think they're right there if not for the ridiculous amount of man games lost, and a crazy move by Rutherford.

Come on Alu. Post concussion Crosby just isn't the same and is easily contained. Malkin and Letang are always injured and that D is still suspect.

Any team can come out of the East but winning the Cup takes a special team. That team is not the Pens.

P.S. I'd love to see the Habs sign Semin. 30 game over/under before he bolts to the KHL after seeing that Montreal media.

cube444

I'm also still confused on why the Pens are so fixated with Kessel. They will 100% regret that trade down the line if they ever land him.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm also still confused on why the Pens are so fixated with Kessel. They will 100% regret that trade down the line if they ever land him.

Because he's one of the few players that can absolutely dismantle teams
just look at the leafs amirite

DopeyFish

Actually just read that Anisimov has a cap hit of $3.3M for the next 2 seasons before that new deal kicks in.

just this season, then it goes to 4.55

versteeg likely won't be coming back next year

but seabrook is going to get a raise

DopeyFish

Only 1 season huh. Still think Sharp gets traded.

good chance.... unless they can find a sucker to take bickell

Hawks are basically in constant cap crunch... it's going to hurt again very soon

they're going to have a hard time transitioning into rebuild at the rate they're going

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Merry birthday Smelly.

Merry birthday Canada.

Now I return to my cave hidden within the mountain.

Awaiting when ever the Stars will sign someone worthwhile.

Top Bottom