• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

*Based Dubas*

rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png

gaming_noob

As per @TSNBobMcKenzie, Penguins trade Spaling, Kapanen, Harrington and two picks to Leafs for Kessel and two other contracts...

Looks better..

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit out on Green. Of course.

Red_Man

I'm fine with the trade too. A former 1st rounder, a defenseman from the London Knights that Mark Hunter probably likes, and a 1st round pick for a player with a high salary and long term.
And who has scored the 2nd most goals of any player since 2008

Fei

According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the Leafs will receive forwards Nick Spaling and Kasperi Kapanen, defenceman Scott Harrington and a first-round pick in exchange for Kessel and a second-round pick. McKenzie also says the Leafs will retain 15 per cent of Kessel's salary.

Final trade according to TSN.

Red_Man

Greg Pateryn has signed 2-year, 1-way extension in MTL. He's now got 3 years of 1-ways with Canadiens $575K / $750K / $850K. #TSN
Good depth extension, he can be a reliable 5-6 guy for a few years.

Top Bottom