• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Montresor

When did he do any of that?

Well, I admit, I'm performing an exaggerated character assassination to feel better about the trade. He said he skated only a couple of times in the offseason but that doesn't mean he didn't actually train. And the whole team was garbage last year so I cant just focus only on him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers have a mysterious conference call scheduled for 4 pm today.

Seems like the expectation is that Jeff Gorton will be named the Rangers' GM.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 56s57 seconds ago
Kessel, Tyler Biggs, Tim Erixon and 2nd in 2016 for Kapanen, Harrington, Spaling, 1st and 3rd picks in 2016. TOR retains $1.25M/year.

leafs-pens final? trade

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So much cap space..,for a shit crop of FAs.

I take it this means we're taking in crappy contracts for picks.

Philly, COME ONNNN DOWN...!

Yawnier

Banned
If bozak is still here next year I'm going to completely lose my mind

Bozak and Lupul, and 1 or 2 of the mediocre defensemen (i.e. Polak) need to go.

What did you expect when Babcock said "there will be pain"? Leafs needed to move on from Kessel and they have.

I know

I was expecting a better return, Kessel is going to absolutely kill playing alongside Crosby or Malkin. The only two centers he has played steadily with in Toronto was Stajan for a bit, and then Tyler fucking Bozak.

Razorskin

----- ------
Live feed of Quick:

VIER0iJ.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know how you can get one of Pouliot or Maatta out of Pittsburgh for Kessel. That's killer.

Top Bottom