• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Socreges

Banned
I've only been banned once and that was when Soc and I both called out a certain Gaf big name. No regrets.
That was my last ban. Probably #12 or something. I was warned that I had a long rapsheet and my next ban would be permanent. *shrug* Almost every ban of mine has been for a silly reason. Best being: calling cube444 a cunt (sarcastically), him feigning offense, and a mod jumping in and banning me for 3 months!

Also, fuck Spain. 2am and still 32°... GAF will entertain in place of sleep

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That was my last ban. Probably #12 or something. I was warned that I had a long rapsheet and my next ban would be permanent. *shrug* Almost every ban of mine has been for a silly reason. Best being: calling cube444 a cunt (sarcastically), him feigning offense, and a mod jumping in and banning me for 3 months!

My fave Soc ban was you posting the beautiful hockey body in NBA-GAF and mods not being able to handle the sexy.

Razorskin

----- ------
Sanjuro reading off his bans:

k72WtOg.png

Pikma

Banned
It's very likely Oleksiak is not going to be with organization by season's end, probably before even that.

Thankfully it means no more Phaneuf rumors if they are "done" for the offseason. I hope.
I don't know what I'd do if those rumors were to become true. Such a horrible nightmare

Pikma

Banned

What part of Spain are you in? I actually have some family living in Catalunya. Haven't been there yet though :(

iLLmAtlc

Hrtic's ban was hilarious, it was so random.

Staying in the bubble keeps me out of trouble. I also venture to Canadian gaming deals but everybody there is usually pretty relaxed.

I don't post on gaming side or off topic because my posts just get ignored >_>

Over 10,000 tickets sold for the Sabres development camp scrimmage tomorrow, at $10 a pop. They expect over 15,000 final attendance.

They had 8,700 last year. Edmonton had 6,500 for the McDavid show earlier in the week (which was free).

Over 10,000 tickets sold for the Sabres development camp scrimmage tomorrow, at $10 a pop. They expect over 15,000 final attendance.

They had 8,700 last year. Edmonton had 6,500 for the McDavid show earlier in the week (which was free).

I would go if I wasn't going out of town for my cousins wedding.

FYI, all ticket sales are going to charity.

Sabres are charging for dev camp?

Lol that's terrible.

See above.

iLLmAtlc

Im still excited bout some of the prospects like cassels virtanen mccan shinkaruk.

That's not even including the graduated guys like barrtschi, kenins and horvat.

So ppl calling them the 2010-2013 flames can back off >_>

Fei

Sabres are charging for dev camp?

Lol that's terrible.

They've been charging for just the scrimmage for years and give it all to charity. Development camp practices are free. I'd imagine a free scrimmage would likely result in people being turned away because of a sellout.

I was thinking of dropping a "state of hockey" dig, but it's the offseason.

trifelife

CS48Nr5.png

ummm...

HjHExjb.png

Benning bleeds black and gold

lol there were a bunch of Eddie chants before and then he said there were multiple calls on Millsy... *sigh*

The Team Store sale going on was hilarious... game-worn Tom Sestito jerseys only $150!!! The Lack jerseys sold out :( :( :( farewell sweet prince

calder

Microsoft is auditing my company right now so I'm pissed at them.

MS is pretty chill about their audits. They could have been massive dicks about it to us 7 years ago but they weren't. They still walked out with a bajillion dollars after we true-upped but they made it pretty painless.

Adobe were kinda whiny about it. Just take your money and stop acting like we stole food out of your kids mouths, you should be grateful we still use your awful software at all.

Calamari41

41 > 38
MS is pretty chill about their audits. They could have been massive dicks about it to us 7 years ago but they weren't. They still walked out with a bajillion dollars after we true-upped but they made it pretty painless.

Adobe were kinda whiny about it. Just take your money and stop acting like we stole food out of your kids mouths, you should be grateful we still use your awful software at all.

Yeah, it hasn't been bad. Just a waste of time. We're in full compliance except for a few server licenses, which we're going to just go ahead and upgrade. I mean, if they're going to make us pay for their product (the gall), we might as well get the latest version.

Saw this good and obvious point made on Twitter about the Leafs' rebuild: No one is going to go near Komarov, Bozak and Lupul when guys like Santorelli, Notes and Weiss are still available.

Thanks, Brian and Dave.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and say that a Lack/Markstrom tandem this year would not work out. Lack is good, but he only has 82 NHL games of experience. They don't need the cap space from a Miller trade, and the optics from trading a big FA signing after one year don't look good either. Miller was inconsistent last year but that was partly due to changing his style and he was playing quite well before his injury. If he gets back to 100% he'll have a solid year.

Prust and Dorsett... well Prust is in his contract year and Dorsett doesn't have an NTC. They'll be decent complementary players.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Saw this good and obvious point made on Twitter about the Leafs' rebuild: No one is going to go near Komarov, Bozak and Lupul when guys like Santorelli, Notes and Weiss are still available.

Thanks, Brian and Dave.

Only issues I have with Lupul is he's made of a substance that is weaker than glass. When he actually is playing he produces though. All we can really hope for is some miracle he actually stays healthy then I think someone might take a gamble.

Top Bottom