• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Worst five-man units by CF% (At least 75 minutes TOI)

CJe4Sn6UYAIeyzx.png:large

Best five-man units by CF% (At least 75 minutes TOI)

CJe4O3oUYAEuiHn.png:large

Calgary pls

Never banned, lucky me I guess.

Also the isidewith thread is interesting (not really the results per say by everyone on GAF since that should be obvious), more so for myself though. Pretty much pinned me dead nuts in the middle as a centrist. I think I need to go shoot me some terrorists and go on a racist rant to fix that or something, unacceptable!!!

Not really surprising actually for me now a days, I'm way more mild than I used to be, I mean by a lot

Marvie_3

Banned
I've somehow never been banned. I'd like to think all of the karma I've built up over the years talking shit about the Red Wings is what has saved me.
Im just the opposite. With all the shit Ive hurled at the Canucks over the years, I figured it would have gotten me bishslapped more.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got banned for 2 days for posting the gayyyy.jpg seal and then banned for a month for posting a picture of a girl's underboobs during after hours.

that was the tamest after hour picture ever.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've only been banned once and that was when Soc and I both called out a certain Gaf big name. No regrets.

Oh man, that brings me back! I never went, but I remember they advertised at the Ducks games all the time. Wish I had gone, but I was in elementary school while they were active so I didn't have much agency as far as that kind of thing went. I would totally go if they were around today.

Bullfrog great Rob Laurie has been an emergency backup goalie call up from time to time.

I was banned usually once or twice a year from like 03 to 14.

It's density

Quick

Banned
I was banned for a week for calling out the OP for making a stealth atheism thread (I think).

No regrets. Not that it mattered, no one probably paid attention to my post anyway.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
The Stars just signed Jamie Oleksiak, the last unsigned player they had, to a one-year contract. That means we won't hear anything else from them unless it's a trade, which is not happening so yeah, we won't hear anything else from them, this off-season is basically over.

It's very likely Oleksiak is not going to be with organization by season's end, probably before even that.

Thankfully it means no more Phaneuf rumors if they are "done" for the offseason. I hope.

Top Bottom