• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Habs done anything yet other than trade goons?

I thought not.

It's a waiting game. But there's talk of Chucky moving to Center so that's interesting.

So who from The Ice Caps will be called up this year?

I think it should be Sven. He was great for the first few games he was in last season

calder

I would have so much respect for any pro athlete who gave a shout-out to the bartenders/servers/one night stands/dealers/etc who made their early years in a city extra awesome when they take out an ad thanking the fans when they leave.

Nyquist resigned for 4 years!!! AH YEAH!!!

Now just to see the cap hit, but The Goose is Loose
Locked Up for 4 Years

LKytrse.gif

nvm. 4.75 per year...

A tad higher than I hoped but that will do.

But yeah, we need to trade some D guys though as Scissor said.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What app does everyone use for score-watching? The Score? Sportsnet? TSN? NHL Gamecenter? ESPN? Yahoo?
Personally I find The Score app to be the easiest to navigate, and the most pleasant to use / look it. It's very simple and gives you all the info you need without any bloat, plus you can select notifications for every aspect of a game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MONTREAL – Montreal Canadiens announced Friday that forward Max Pacioretty suffered a knee injury. His recovery is expected to be 12 weeks.

Pacioretty, 26, suffered his injury while working out off-ice in Florida, Thursday, July 9, 2015.
Great

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There's a thread in OT titled "are bananas too long"

who thought about this and was like "LET ME MAKE A THREAD OF THIS THIS IS INTERESTING"

There's a thread in OT titled "are bananas too long"

who thought about this and was like "LET ME MAKE A THREAD OF THIS THIS IS INTERESTING"
The same people who make a thread nearly 8 years into Obama's presidency to ask if his race affects his success as president. Like it took you this long to think about that?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The same people who make a thread nearly 8 years into Obama's presidency to ask if his race affects his success as president. Like it took you this long to think about that?

:lol

I chuckled at Trump's "I still don't believe he was born in America"

god I hope he wins the Republican primary so badly.

Top Bottom