• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

TUSR

Banned
guys I just randomly found this picture again :lol

fpPMwmW.png

:lol

my favourite ban message was "dont be an asshole"

Parch

I don't think they have the cap space.
The Shultz arbitration contract will finish most of the cap space. Franson in Edmonton is just fanbase wishes. They'd have to dump a contract like Nikitin or Ference and that ain't happening. Untradeable contracts. I doubt there is any buyout considerations either.

I think the Oilers are done. They'll go to camp with what they've got. Always a trade possibility but what they really want to get rid of, nobody wants.

Pikma

Banned
The only time I've ever been banned was because I shat on a guy who made a thread about how Wind Waker was the worst 3D Zelda game ever. I'd do it again, he totally deserved it.

You're just salty because the Mavs are going to miss out on star player Deandre Jordan.
I have a Mavs jersey lying around somewhere. someone gave it to me but It's been so long I can't even remember who it was lol. I've been to a few Mavs games in my life, it was enjoyable. I prefer Baseball though.

Marvie_3

Banned
The only time I've ever been banned was because I shat on a guy who made a thread about how Wind Waker was the worst 3D Zelda game ever. I'd do it again, he totally deserved it.
I got banned for 3 weeks during a during a short time frame of about 8 minutes when cunt was a banned word. I called Soccerges a cunt. It was worth it.

Montresor

I've been banned only twice the whole time I've been here - both times for insulting Sony fanboys on the Xbox side of the console war. Was not worth it.

I've been banned only twice the whole time I've been here - both times for insulting Sony fanboys on the Xbox side of the console war. Was not worth it.

I got banned for the same thing. A guy was shitting on the Xbox drm stuff way back and said anyone who supports the practice deserves death or imprisonment or something outrageous. I told him to eat a dick. I was banned.

Calamari41

41 > 38

My only ban was similar. I told an OP that I felt sorry for him because he refused to ever play Wind Waker HD as a protest against the fact that it released digitally a couple of weeks before it released physically. I eventually said something like "well, enjoy complaining on here while I play a remake of an amazing game." My ban message was really huffy.

Montresor

Stamkos needs to Turn Heel Against Tampa and Join Toronto.

Just send Tampa Bozak and everything will be okay.

JVR-Stamkos-Nylander
Lupul-Kadri-Kasperi.Kapanen
Marner-Auston.Matthews-Parenteau
Komarov-Gauthier-Mathias

Phaneuf-Percy
Rielly-Gardiner
Polak-Granberg

Bernier
Reimer

Even with my mythical forward lineup the team would still have a pitiful defense. Toronto needs an elite defensive prospect badly.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Even with my mythical forward lineup the team would still have a pitiful defense. Toronto needs an elite defensive prospect badly.

Did Hunwick and Harrington never get acquired by the leafs in your reality?

Also where is robidas? Why did your alternate reality resign polak?

Arghhhh

DopeyFish

i've been banned about 10 times

one was a permaban (over a comment on MGS4)

oh and viktor fasth signed in the KHL

Did Hunwick and Harrington never get acquired by the leafs in your reality?

Also where is robidas? Why did your alternate reality resign polak?

Arghhhh

Hunwick is a 6/7. Robidas is made of glass.

Harrington is an unknown and didny manage to crack the Penguins roster last year despite that team's injury problems. He might not feature at all for the Leafs this season.

Foggy

BJs signed a 3 year $2.2million AAV extension for Matt Calvert. A touch high, but I love having him on the 4th line.

DopeyFish

Hunwick is a 6/7. Robidas is made of glass.

Harrington is an unknown and didny manage to crack the Penguins roster last year despite that team's injury problems. He might not feature at all for the Leafs this season.

Yeah but that roster was next season

calder

The paid Sony marketers never get banned.

SCE pays for my lifetime GAF Gold sub. Also helps that I kickstarted EviLore's "Musings..." book of poetry at the $100 level.

Same. That said, I've hit the back button on a lot of posts that likely would have gotten me banned.

lol, same. I can't count how many times I've been midway through a shouty/trolly/assholey reply and then just closed the browser tab rather than continue typing. Not as often now, but back in the day I'd read stupid shit and get excited, but I always tried to re-read a reply before I hit send so I could (wisely) delete a couple of "fuck you you simpleton" lines.

Pikma

Banned
The Stars just signed Jamie Oleksiak, the last unsigned player they had, to a one-year contract. That means we won't hear anything else from them unless it's a trade, which is not happening so yeah, we won't hear anything else from them, this off-season is basically over.

The Stars just signed Jamie Oleksiak, the last unsigned player they had, to a one-year contract. That means we won't hear anything else from them unless it's a trade, which is not happening so yeah, we won't hear anything else from them, this off-season is basically over.

image.php

Top Bottom