• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

CKzz9B1UAAEVjMy.jpg

Roy being introduced to Denver media after the trade.

zroid

Banned
I'm watching the women's baseball final now. USA's pitcher walked the bases loaded in the 1st inning, lolz.

edit: aaand we're getting lit up. (._. )

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
image1-1-600x800-300x400.jpg

It's impossible to be more of a douche than Marchand. So great that the Bruins tossed Seguin and Hamilton to the side but kept this gutter rat.

ShaneB

just a 30 minute gap in live coverage for some odd reason

golf channel had his first 4 holes (through 2:30), then CBS is continuing at 3:00, lol

Ah ok. I was expecting the final pair to tee off now, so I wasn't paying attention. And seeing I was wrong I was scrambling to find it on tv before now. Bah well.

Andrei Markov can now count on a new compatriot with the Montreal Canadiens. Russian Alexander Semin signed a contract evaluated at 1.1 M$ with the Habs last Friday.

The 36 years old defenseman already had Alexei Emelin as a russian teammate and Alex Galchenyuk who speaks the same language. For the past few hours Markov knows he can now add Semin to this lot.

During a phone interview Friday, Montreal’s new comer indicated that Markov had influenced him with the goal to get him to sign in Montreal.

“I love Montreal. I love this city. It’s also because of Markov. He told me to come with them and we would try to win the Stanley Cup.”

Finally, Semin mentioned he had no intention to leave for the KHL. His family is happy to live in North America

I think Semin will do alright here

zroid

Banned
welp, today was the breaking point for me with respect to the Jays' shittiness so I'm gonna need hockey to start now, thanks

welp, today was the breaking point for me with respect to the Jays' shittiness so I'm gonna need hockey to start now, thanks

Another game lost by the bullpen.

I don't think the Jays were that serious about Cueto or Kazmir. Rental players that wouldn't be necessarily fixing the biggest problem with the roster, the aforementioned bullpen.

zroid

Banned
Another game lost by the bullpen.

I don't think the Jays were that serious about Cueto or Kazmir. Rental players that wouldn't be necessarily fixing the biggest problem with the roster, the aforementioned bullpen.

Ugh. Well, I wouldn't say that necessarily. I mean the rotation is basically 4 guys right now, so obviously they need a starter the most. And if Sanchez can be anything like he was last year out of the 'pen, the whole thing will look a lot better than it has. Schultz effed up today but he's been good for the most part. Cecil and Loup are the wild cards, both are having basically the worst seasons of their careers. It's a mess.

iLLmAtlc

why must you hurt me so

but at least the Leafs have a direction and the Marlies to look forward to. The Jays are just eternally mediocre.

That one hurt, but not as much as the Oakland one lol.

Still, let's not lose sight of the big picture, they were .500 on the west trip where they usually get slaughtered and that's a dece road record in its own right. Now they'll have an extended home stand and several games against the Yankees.

But I feel bad for AA, the players were practically begging for a trade in their media comments and the prices sound scary. A package headlined by Stroman for Cueto? Fuck outta here.

I also have my doubts about whether they're good enough to make it even with starter help

zroid

Banned
That one hurt, but not as much as the Oakland one lol.

Still, let's not lose sight of the big picture, they were .500 on the west trip where they usually get slaughtered and that's a dece road record in its own right. Now they'll have an extended home stand and several games against the Yankees.

But I feel bad for AA, the players were practically begging for a trade in their media comments and the prices sound scary. A package headlined by Stroman for Cueto? Fuck outta here.

I also have my doubts about whether they're good enough to make it even with starter help

They all hurt ;_; maybe a blowout loss or two once in a while would be easier on the spirits, but it's ALWAYS close because of the offence. D:

honestly? They should be good enough -- run differential isn't everything you don't get the best one in your league without being good on paper. finding creative ways to lose is this team's forte.

Top Bottom