• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

zroid

Banned
germanguyh5pkw.gif

calder

hoyl fuck that pass by Duchene

Crazy skill on that team, especially up front. That pass was nuts, the Crosby shorty was impressive, basically every forward line looked deadly... and the Germans looked awful of course it's a shame. The penalty shot was totally legit, but yeah in a 9-0 game maybe don't bother.

Other highlight of the game was Ray Ferraros WHA stories.

zroid

Banned
God the Marlies PP is such trash. can't even score on 60 seconds of 5 on 3

edit: sigh... they're done. fuck the griffins

Samyy

Well I never really expected to get past the Griffins anyway, man Detroit has some really good players down there :(

Its quite obvious that our D prospect pool is incredibly weak.

Hello. I might as well just give up on the Habs for this season.

Here is what I want to happen after we are swept by Tampa.

Trade Torkarski, Bring Condon up
Get Kadri
Fire Therrien, get Todd McLellan
Make Galchenyuk a Center
Free Hudon
Get Rid of Prust,DD,Emelin
Re-Sign Petry
No More Fucking Jobbers Please

Please NO MORE Jobbers :(

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The best we can hope for sadly is Montreal having a terrible start to the season next year, because Therrien isn't going anywhere after they made it past the first round.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hello. I might as well just give up on the Habs for this season.

Here is what I want to happen after we are swept by Tampa.

Trade Torkarski, Bring Condon up
Get Kadri
Fire Therrien, get Todd McLellan
Make Galchenyuk a Center
Free Hudon
Get Rid of Prust,DD,Emelin
Re-Sign Petry
No More Fucking Jobbers Please

Please NO MORE Jobbers :(
Not time yet, damn you!

But.

Goalie market is kind of weak right now.
What do you have that we would want for him?
He doesn't speak French as far as I know.
I agree. What the hell is French Carlyle thinking?
I agree.
Lol.
I agree.
I agree.

Jägr is gonna kick Canada's ass.

Not time yet, damn you!

But.

Goalie market is kind of weak right now.
What do you have that we would want for him?
He doesn't speak French as far as I know.
I agree. What the hell is French Carlyle thinking?
I agree.
Lol.
I agree.
I agree.

We could give you guys De La Rose and some draft picks since you guys are rebuilding for Kadri.

I think he might be the guy we need. But I'll take anyone whose not DD.

zroid

Banned
lol Jake Gardiner scratched. Team USA is playing defenders who are barely NHLers and they scratch Gardiner. Great coaching yo.

Seeing Eichel in this tournament is a decent preview of how he will fare next year. Playing with NHL teammates against NHL opponents (sometimes).

He looks (very) good.

Razorskin

----- ------
lol Jake Gardiner scratched. Team USA is playing defenders who are barely NHLers and they scratch Gardiner. Great coaching yo.

Seeing Eichel in this tournament is a decent preview of how he will fare next year. Playing with NHL teammates against NHL opponents (sometimes).

He looks (very) good.
Expressway is a plug.

I pretty much said exactly what was gonna happen and it happened. Can you really be disappointed when you see it coming?

I expected to barely miss the playoffs when the team thought players like Briere, Stuart were good acquisitions, yet I'm still disappointed.

aa0.png

calder

Jets announce their AHL affiliate will play in in Winnipeg as expected (it was going to be Thunder Bay but their new arena deal fell through, which is probably for the best for them it sounded kinda shitty). Team will stay here for a few years at least but may move to Regina/Saskatoon/TB at some point.

I think it'll be fun having the AHL here, certainly a LOT better for development than St. Johns.

Reclaimed the Moose name and logo but changed the colour scheme to match. I'm 100% indifferent to the name of this and every other AHL team.

moose_may_4.jpgyrp3j.jpg

Jets announce their AHL affiliate will play in in Winnipeg as expected (it was going to be Thunder Bay but their new arena deal fell through, which is probably for the best for them it sounded kinda shitty). Team will stay here for a few years at least but may move to Regina/Saskatoon/TB at some point.

I think it'll be fun having the AHL here, certainly a LOT better for development than St. Johns.

Reclaimed the Moose name and logo but changed the colour scheme to match. I'm 100% indifferent to the name of this and every other AHL team.

moose_may_4.jpgsuo0t.jpg

Well, I am 100% indifferent to you.

We're always talking to these guys, but we rarely get them.

I feel like we can't offer him playing time, so why are we an option.

There was actually an article about what could happen with the Canucks' goalie situation:

-One of Miller or Lack could be traded this offseason. My money's on Lack.
-Markstrom is an RFA. If he's re-signed he'll be playing in the NHL. Otherwise, he'll walk or be traded.
-Eriksson's contract is also up and he will probably go to play in Europe given the situation here.
-Cannata is Utica's third goalie and is currently in the ECHL. Could play in Utica next season.
-Demko isn't ready yet.

If O'Connor signs here, he could become Utica's starter next season and the first recall option if a goalie is injured/traded.

calder

Well, I am 100% indifferent to you.

FUN FACT: I've always read your name as fatah - 1 - moose. It was like a month ago that I glanced at it and saw it differently.

So, no worries fatah, as a Central Division rival you'll always be instantly memorable to me. Until you beat the Jets in the playoffs, then welcome to the Ignore List.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
FUN FACT: I've always read your name as fatah - 1 - moose. It was like a month ago that I glanced at it and saw it differently.

So, no worries fatah, as a Central Division rival you'll always be instantly memorable to me. Until you beat the Jets in the playoffs, then welcome to the Ignore List.

I still read it this way. Except usually I omit the 1 for some reason.

Top Bottom