• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Silexx

iunPpO4C2oXDx.gif

Oh hai guyz.

Can I ask my Ottawa pals how much u guys pay for utilities, I think we have narrowed it down to a place in Orleans.

What are you including in utilities? Like Internet and cable?

Silexx

Gas will evidently vary. I would average my gas bill to about $100/mth. (That said, I should point out that I have a gas fireplace and a gas heater for my pool).

Hydro is about $130/mth. With Water and Sewer bill at $35/mth.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nah just gas and hydro.

Lool Ottawa, didn't know u guys had to pay for water haha oh man.

Gas will evidently vary. I would average my gas bill to about $100/mth. (That said, I should point out that I have a gas fireplace and a gas heater for my pool).

Hydro is about $130/mth. With Water and Sewer bill at $35/mth.

One of the things I had to get used to after I moved here is that "Hydro" and "Water" are two entirely different things :lol

Yawnier

Banned
Ddin't somebody say that the Yotes have indicated they're taking Strome?

I hope so

Edit: Some guy on the internet said this, so its probably true:

I'm here for the NFL draft party and got to chat with Gambo for a second. First of all I apologized for the Caps beating his Islanders. He had a colorful response lol. Second he said that he thinks Doan and Tippet are staying. Thirdly, he says the Yotes are going for Strome. I mentioned Hanfin or Marner and he said its going to be Strome. He also said that we are looking at a forward with Chicago's pick and Domi/ Duclair will be on the team next year. He said Perlini will be in AHL next year. So take what you will from this but figured I would let all of you know.

yyzjohn

Banned
While Crouse is still on the board? Don't want to pass him up.

If Leafs can't get their center this year they should take the best available defenseman. Rielly and Hanifin could solidify the top pair for the Leafs for years to come. Leafs will be shit again next season so they have another crack at a top 3 pick and a potential good center.

Well after sulking to myself over the failure that was game 7, I'm ready to jump back into hating this team and their failure to show up for big games and am looking forward to the draft/free agency failure.

In other news, our prospects not on the big team yet, are amazing.

Top Bottom