• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

ShaneB

Thanks for the advice fellas. I'll look into adding more vegetables to everything, that seems pretty significant and I've been mostly ignoring it.

As for drinks, I don't drink pop already. I occasionally drink lemonades or milk, but most of the time it is water. I've already replaced beef with turkey and have been doing that one for years now, so that isn't an issue at all.

Lots of good advice in here and lots to think about. Thanks again.

Read over again what I wrote, and hopefully it was clear I meant you avoid ingredients you can't pronounce!

Knew I'd forget something as well, but I'll always have some greek yogurt on hand as well, very filling in very small portions.

Anyone else watching Floyd vs Manny tomorrow?

Yeah, that will cap a crazy Saturday for sports.
Will it be on Hockeystreams?

Not a huge boxing fan, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I appreciate boxing more than UFC (likely in the minority about this).

The UFC has its own set of problems now, which is sad. I love MMA and watch every UFC card I can, but it's a shame now that the numbered cards rarely feel like a major event. Been watching Glory when I can also.

I don't think AMD CPU's are bad. They're a step behind Intel but they are more affordable.

That said, I still went with Intel for my cheap gaming build.

They're not bad and definately affordable but they'll definately be limiting your performance.

I have an AMD quad core still and my wife's i3 runs circles around it in all but one game. Similar specs otherwise.

zroid

Banned
oh maann Czechs tied it from 2 goal deficit. the Prague crowd is going nuts.

edit: aaaaand they just took the lead 5-4 with 2 mins to play. RIP Sweden...

edit 2: LOL Sweden tied it up. THIS GAME YO

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-rubs eyes in disbelief-

Call of Duty®: Black Ops III
Available: 6 Nov, 2015
Welcome to Call of Duty: Black Ops III, a dark future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead.
CDN$ 114.99

are you shitting me activision?

-rubs eyes in disbelief-

Welcome to Call of Duty: Black Ops III, a dark future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead.
CDN$ 114.99

Just get Halo, it's not twitch shooter garbage.

Quick

Banned
-rubs eyes in disbelief-

CDN$ 114.99

It's $79.99 on EB Games. Unless that's the Hardened Edition (or whatever they call the mid-tier collector's edition) you posted.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
-rubs eyes in disbelief-

CDN$ 114.99

I preordered it earlier for $79.99, just for the beta code. I'm going to end up cancelling it when a better price comes up.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
$80 now? What happened to $75? Prices are such bs esp when for years our dollar was worth more yethe we still payed $60-$65. Wish the Witcher guys would show some damn ps4 footage so I can try to pre order before the price goes up again. Can't wait to get a gaming pc and be done with retail/consoles.

TUSR

Banned
-rubs eyes in disbelief-

CDN$ 114.99

rofl nty

Pikma

Banned
As much as I'd like to get hyped for BO3 I'm pretty sure Acti/Treyarch will find a way to fuck everything up as always, so nope and at that price I'd have to be insane or stupid, or both, to even consider it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
As much as I'd like to get hyped for BO3 I'm pretty sure Acti/Treyarch will find a way to fuck everything up as always, so nope and at that price I'd have to be insane or stupid, or both, to even consider it.

Treyarch can be trusted though.
Activision can't

I was pretty bummed exo's are returning, but it looks like they're toned down big time from AW.

Pikma

Banned
Treyarch can be trusted though.
Activision can't

I was pretty bummed exo's are returning, but it looks like they're toned down big time from AW.
well, I know they can be trusted, but it's been so long since the last good COD came out that I find it hard to believe, even if it was them who developed it.

Exos are fucking shit, they sucked every little bit of fun out of AW.

-rubs eyes in disbelief-

CDN$ 114.99

Are they even trying at this point?

Oh, the price. I forgot you guys don't usually pay $110 for games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are they even trying at this point?

Oh, the price. I forgot you guys don't usually pay $110 for games.

I was contemplating adding "what is this, Australia?" to my post, actually :lol but then I was like "naaah can't burn Dastardly"

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Don't think this was posted yet:

Las Vegas's fate for expansion team comes to a vote in September.

The National Hockey League Board of Governors will vote on a Las Vegas franchise bid in September, the MGM International executive heading up construction of the company’s new Strip arena said Friday.

During a media tour of the arena project, Mark Prows, MGM’s senior vice president of arenas, said the board will “socialize” with Bill Foley’s franchise team during its June meeting in Las Vegas, and will hold a formal vote on Foley’s expansion team proposal when it next meets, in September.

Bleh.

Quick

Banned

Funny thing I did today: I had a parts list and walked into Canada Computers.

"Hi, I'm looking to build a PC with these parts. How much will it cost?"

Employee spends a few minutes giving me a ballpark price.

"You're looking at over a thousand dollars easily."

Z1eIy.gif

If Las Vegas gets a team, I really have a feeling they will target Jason Zucker from the Wild. Born in Las Vegas, he scored 21 goals in 51 games this year (34 goals in a full season), one of the fastest players in the league, and he's only 23.

We could probably get a really, really good return for him. Not that I would want to trade him.

Cake Boss

Banned
iunPpO4C2oXDx.gif

Oh hai guyz.

Can I ask my Ottawa pals how much u guys pay for utilities, I think we have narrowed it down to a place in Orleans.

zroid

Banned
What about those of us who are fans of shitty teams, who few good players we have are going to be protected anyway

yea lol for some of us an expansion draft is a good way to get rid of overpaid plugs :p (Sens are probably one of those teams actually... Philoops, Neil, Gryba, Boro...)

they might change the rules this time though, since the salary cap obviously impacts things

zroid

Banned
What were the rules for the last expansion draft? Doesn't it involve protecting a set number of players?

teams can protect:

1 goalie + 9 forwards + 5 defencemen

OR

2 goalies + 7 forwards + 3 defencemen

it got a little more complicated because of some experience requirements, I think, but that's the basics

Fuck the Las Vegas Aces.

I was contemplating adding "what is this, Australia?" to my post, actually :lol but then I was like "naaah can't burn Dastardly"

Burn our shitty economy and cost of living all you want. I do it on the norm every day. Canada and North America in general kicked ass for prices.

Top Bottom