• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_n7ra8xDH8B1qdpulbo1_500.gif

Hello gentleman.

You guys could be the next Kings!

Samyy

As Elliote Friedman points out, big goals by Johnson, Kane, Gaudreau - all on the smaller side.

Just take fucking Marner Leafs >=(

Merguson

Banned
As Elliote Friedman points out, big goals by Johnson, Kane, Gaudreau - all on the smaller side.

Just take fucking Marner Leafs >=(

I hope they take him if he's available. I think he's got too much talent to pass up on regardless of his size.

Which isn't really a big issue to me considering he's 5'11"! Johnson is 5'9", Kane is 5'10".

zroid

Banned
I hope they take him if he's available. I think he's got too much talent to pass up on regardless of his size.

Which isn't really a big issue to me considering he's 5'11"! Johnson is 5'9", Kane is 5'10".

Strome is so good too though. :(

it is so difficult to get big centres with the kind of offensive upside that Strome has...

Merguson

Banned
Strome is so good too though. :(

it is so difficult to get big centres with the kind of offensive upside that Strome has...

I think Strome is going to Arizona so that's why I said Marner for the Leafs.

There's Noah Hanifin but.. I don't know.. I just feel Marner would be the best available option.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys could be the next Kings!
It could happen if we had a coach who was compet-hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha *FIRE THERRIEN*hahahahahahahah

Going to drink my face off into oblivion and hope to wake up to Therrien fired. I also hope they sweep tomorrow, save me $600.

GO DUCKS GO

zroid

Banned
I think Strome is going to Arizona so that's why I said Marner for the Leafs.

There's Noah Hanifin but.. I don't know.. I just feel Marner would be the best available option.

I would take either Marner or Strome over Hanifin, but I'm really torn between the two forwards

well the good news is we will have a pick of at least one of them... and if Arizona takes Hanifin for some reason... #BelieveInHunter

zroid

Banned
Even Lundqvist has been every bit as good as you'd expect Lundqvist to be

Holtby's just been ever so slightly better

Dubnyk having a good season. Holtby having a good playoffs.

Every shit goalie has his day. Which means Berra is going to go undefeated next season.

Because he's never going to play a game.

Dubnyk having a good season. Holtby having a good playoffs.

Every shit goalie has his day. Which means Berra is going to go undefeated next season.

Because he's never going to play a game.

Some shit goalies have more than one good season, look at Brian Elliott.

Year of the goalie. You can't really blame Dubnyk or Price for their teams being down 3-0.

Amazing that almost every series has been so one-sided. Only Ducks-Flames has a chance to be 2-2, and I bet most picked that series to end the earliest.

Pulky is too good for the AHL, I mean, way too good for the AHL. Yet he needs some work in the off-season to be NHL ready.

And I'm replaying Alan Wake right now, I've played that sucker probably 6 or 7 times now and I still get chills at some of these moments, dat game.....

Top Bottom