• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT| With the first pick the LA Kings are proud to select...

Razorskin

----- ------
With each passing day I become more convinced Babcock isn't going anywhere :/

There are days where I want him back but, as time has passed, I think it might be time to let Blashill take charge. The guy just seems to win with whatever roster he is handed.
All he does is win win win no matter what

zroid

Banned
2UWgZlL.png

r1xMLs2.png

:lol

Stasis

Our dog ingested snail poison. Took him to an animal emergency clinic where they induced vomit etc etc. Few hundred bucks. Now we're at my parents and he's limping if we can even compel him to walk and we don't know if his muscles are failing or if he's just incredibly tired. Probably the latter but fuck... Brought the kennel into the bedroom. The gf is probably going to stare at him, paranoid, all night.

Self-parody

Damn, I feel for you man. Our cat ate some leaves from a mini eggplant we brought indoors overnight due to a nasty storm. Turns out its part of the nightshade family or some shit, basically poison to most mammals. We had to call some hotline in Texas or wherever for rapid response since it was around 1am, and then inject (gf is a nurse so we had needle-less syringes on hand, we have a lot of random shit) salt water into her mouth which induces crazy vomiting/salivating in cats. She ran around the house barfing and hid under the bed. We did take turns staring at her all night. So nervous.

Now we just say fuck no to all plants. Hope your dog is all good. Terrible feeling, the uncertainty.

zroid

Banned
man Canada's zone entries have been fucking glorious. I don't know how much of that is just Russia's poopy defence, but still.

ICKE

Banned
man Canada's zone entries have been fucking glorious. I don't know how much of that is just Russia's poopy defence, but still.

They are really taking advantage of all available space, goin' in! But Russia has deadly power play, they need stay calm.

ICKE

Banned
Canada is really bringing it now!

The Russian defense needs the break in order to regroup. Beware, the ice is getting colder and winter is soon upon us in second period.

zroid

Banned
ah balls I changed the channel for the commercial and missed Sid's goal

caught Seguin's though!

how the hell do you get 9 goals and 0 assists??

Top Bottom