• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Cindro

He finds it ridiculous that grown-ass adults apparently need to sit down in class and study in order to learn the fact that you shouldn't beat your wife's face in if she upsets you. I agree with The Clivefrog.
Sure it's common sense, but these problems have existed in the past so clearly something needs to be done to address it. More than just the actual programs the players will have to go through (which will, I'm sure, be basic "duh" sort of stuff), it sets a precedent that will force the Kings to be harsher with their punishments for violating players in the future. So again, a good thing.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sure it's common sense, but these problems have existed in the past so clearly something needs to be done to address it. More than just the actual programs the players will have to go through (which will, I'm sure, be basic "duh" sort of stuff), it sets a precedent that will force the Kings to be harsher with their punishments for violating players in the future. So again, a good thing.

It's definitely a good thing. I applaud the organization for implementing it. But the fact that it's needed at all, that the problem is so large as to require this action, is what is crazy.

We're on the same page, breh.

Cindro

It's definitely a good thing. I applaud the organization for implementing it. But the fact that it's needed at all, that the problem is so large as to require this action, is what is crazy.

We're on the same page, breh.
I'm just on edge about these things because I'm still confused as to how I'm going to enjoy the season when I'll have to root for Kane before he's cleared :(

Sorry if I misinterpreted the tone

Calamari41

41 > 38
In LA it makes a lot of sense. Most of them are raised on shitty aggressive and selfish egotistical culture.

It's almost weird that of any place to implement Sharia law in the Western world, where it would actually make a rare positive difference, LA makes the most sense.

Even Stone Age archaic barbaric sexist laws are more peaceful than LAs shitty toxic culture.

It's why even the members of Kings-Gaf either already live in Orange County or want to move there.

Cake Boss

Banned
preseason hockey oh gowd...

DXLfd2f.png

"'Put her back in, she's not done yet'"

Top Bottom