• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Cake Boss

Banned
CPcbFAoXAAAOJXK.jpg

HODOR

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
On the team with Zetterberg, Nyquist, and Abdelkader, the three guys scoring goals so far:

Nosek (twice), Mantha (twice), Ouellet and Athanasiou.

Well done, Holland.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Suddenly I'm seeing the World Cup of Hockey being revealed for the joke we always knew it was.

Well, yeah, that's pretty much what I said. :D

Anyway, here are the lines and pairings the Rangers are going with tonight if morning skate is any indication:

Kreider-Stepan-Stalberg
Glass-Moore-Hrivik
Bourque-Lindberg-Fast
Gibbons-Megna-Adam

Yandle-McIlrath
Skjei-Boyle
Summers-Diaz

Raanta
Hellberg

Dat top six Tanner Glass

zroid

Banned
JVR - Bozak - Brown isn't bad.. though, it should be JVR - Kadri - Brown.. :p

Brown put on another 12 lbs... he's now 182 lbs.

not bad.. He was 145 lbs 3 years ago when he was drafted!
giving JVR and Bozak a linemate who can play defence? what a peculiar concept.

Samyy

Is there any particular reason why your basically always hostile imbask? The season hasn't even started yet, this is too much salt for me.

imBask

Banned
look I can't come up with anything better than that, Ottawa is the boringest city in Canada, nothing about that city is interesting there's nothing to make fun at. Senators are pretty much a representation of that city in hockey form...

like, there's no rivalry eventhough CBC keeps trying to invent one out of thin air

maybe the Senators should move to a real city

Is there any particular reason why your basically always hostile imbask? The season hasn't even started yet, this is too much salt for me.

it's ok, Sens fans have to entertain themselves somehow I guess, imagine living in Ottawa, you'd probably be salty as hell too...

Cake Boss

Banned

Hesss justtt sooooo boooorrriiiinnnngggg. His insults don't even have an effect, its just how boring and tiring they are. Its like talking to a 80 year old man. 'those ole senators, scally wags'

I guess its entertaining for now.

What the fuck is that? Burn it please

CPci5yBWUAAq3yO.jpg

Stadium series jerseys are always bad.

Joe doesn't like it either.

It's also quite strange we're wearing white and hosting. It's not as bad as the rumored slash thing that cropped up a month ago at least. If tradition holds, Minnesota, Chicago and Detroit will all have a similar and ugly jersey.

imBask

Banned
Hesss justtt sooooo boooorrriiiinnnngggg. His insults don't even have an effect, its just how boring and tiring they are. Its like talking to a 80 year old man. 'those ole senators, scally wags'

I guess its entertaining for now.

gimme a reason to hate your team instead of being indifferent, cmon sign a couple of goons or sign Stamkos to destroy us or something

Rivalries are good

Quick

Banned
What the fuck is that? Burn it please

CPci5yBWUAAq3yO.jpg

Quick's controversial opinion time: it looks alright, actually.

They should've used a new logo. It would've been nice to see them create a new logo for the jersey instead of recycling their shoulder patch.

The design on the arm along with the giant numbers look cool, too. I hope they go with maroon pants, gloves, and helmets. That should complete it.

imBask

Banned
I don't follow junior hockey that much, but everyone in media's been comparing McDavid to Crosby and Crosby got 102pts in his rookie year... i'm guessing he's somewhat overhyped?

Samyy

Woah people are expecting a shit load out of Mcjesus's first season.

TSN people predicting 70points at least.

Poor kid :(
Scoring has gotten so much harder in the NHL, I think closer to 50-55 is a realistic expectation for a "generational" talent in his first year.

Yawnier

Banned
The pool guide I bought a few days ago has McDavid projected at 72 points. Ahead of Kopitar, Tyler Johnson, Toews, MacKinnon, Duchene.

Also tied at 72 points with Karlsson and Johansen, so yeah, high expectations.

They should've used a new logo. It would've been nice to see them create a new logo for the jersey instead of recycling their shoulder patch.

The design on the arm along with the giant numbers look cool, too. I hope they go with maroon pants, gloves, and helmets. That should complete it.

I'm not a huge fan, but it's not the worst Stadium series jersey. Burgundy gloves and helmet would be awesome, could have some nice socks too. Does it say Avalanche on the left side of the collar though? That would be bad.

In video game related news, Hunt the Truth season 2 is tomorrow, I'm so hyped!

Woah people are expecting a shit load out of Mcjesus's first season.

TSN people predicting 70points at least.

70 would be his max. 70 points like top 10% in scoring.

Monster.

I agree.

imBask

Banned
hey don't compare me to Sanjuro, i'm no racist

and i'm obviously kidding about the relocalisation stuff
except about the Panthers they really need to move

gee you people are sensitive, this is not HFBoards chill out

Are there any rumors about what the Wild are wearing for the stadium series game? I saw something a long time ago but that turned out to be fake.

It'll be like the Avs one most likely, all previous SS jerseys incorporated a uniform theme. Apparently the large numbers are made because it's an outdoor game with larger sight lines, it wasn't a purely aesthetic decision.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm about to move and just got ripped the fuck off by a moving company. Need to figure out the money situation real quick. Anyone here interested in an iPad Air? 32gb silver wifi model.

Where you moving to?

Top Bottom