• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

JABEE

Everyone in here should watch the two Don Cherry mini-series on Netflix!

We are lucky to have the opportunity to watch great programming like that in the USA.

Samyy

Stasis

KREIDERRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

Lol and Stalberg immediately scores.

I'm so happy this has already been used. I hope it gets ABUSED. For every single Kreider and Nash goal. I'm expecting at least 70 this year between them. Pls.

I'm in an online meeting/thing, and couldn't post. But I watched in silence on the other monitor. Good stuff.

Eichel with a goal and an assist, including shorthanded goal. Would have been nice to see, but apparently too expensive for Buffalo and Minnesota to broadcast a pre-season game.

Silexx

Turris left MacArthur and Karlsson out to dry on that shift change. Think we are going to see a lot of that with 3-on-3.

Curufinwe

Konecny had a really good game and scored a goal. Provorov was a mixed bag with some really nice skating and passing but fell down leading to a goal and had one awful giveaway. I'd expect both of them to get sent down soon.

Top Bottom