• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oooooo Scalebound looks great. AND THOSE DARK SOULS THREE BOSSES MY GOD

Spoilered in case people are going dark:

MarriedOrderlyEidolonhelvum.gif
WfmRwQJ.gif
FortunateYawningGuppy.gif

Hrrrrrrrrng

Spoilered in case people are going dark:

Hrrrrrrrrng

Ha you can see the Bloodborne influence peeking through. Love the combat variations they showing, I want to see more about the stances. As someone who goes Dex Bloodborne played the best so I hope I can maintain that level of fun in DS3.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ha you can see the Bloodborne influence peeking through. Love the combat variations they showing, I want to see more about the stances. As someone who goes Dex Bloodborne played the best so I hop I can maintain that level fun in DS3.

Bloodborne basically forced me to go shieldless Dex in Souls. Anything else feels too slow now... my two-handing Great Club days are over.

Buy Halo 3 Beta, get Crackdown free!!!

I remember those jokes and I was skeptical when I picked my copy up too, but boy did that change once I started playing it. Who would have thought that this game would become one of the most beloved and fun open world games to date.

Sanjuro

Seems like the destructible environments might be multiplayer only, still really cool though, I loved Crackdown

Oh, the second one was trash. I just remember doing jankyass co-op in the first game, and it brought back all those fucking around in GTA3 for the first time memories.

Crackdown Co-Op in fully destructible/unpredictable environments is going to be one of the greatest things ever!!!

I doubt the city will last more than 5 minutes. Try to play dominoes with the skyscrapers.

imBask

Banned
so, Sony are still sitting on their lead while Microsoft keeps announcing cool stuff?

i'm seriously considering buying an xbone

imBask

Banned
Sony has Tokyo Game Show, Paris Games Week and Playstation Experience coming up. They'll be fine.

to talk about what? other than Horizon and the promises of Shenmue and the Last Guardian, they really don't have much

i'm mad that Xbone gets shinny new things while my ps4 is a MLB 15 machine

imBask

Banned
I 100% predict we will see a Last of Us 2 teaser at that Playstation Experience.

And another game *wink*

then again I didn't like The Last of Us to get excited about a sequel, I think naughty dogs is the most overrated company in gaming, so yeah i'm pretty salty

now here comes the actual ban for saying that

then again I didn't like The Last of Us to get excited about a sequel, I think naughty dogs is the most overrated company in gaming, so yeah i'm pretty salty

That's fine.But I don't think you'll get banned for saying you didn't like Last Of Us.

imBask

Banned
That's fine.But I don't think you'll get banned for saying you didn't like Last Of Us.

our thread might get flooded by the Naughty Dogs Defence Force though, i'm pretty sure they scan the entire site to make sure no one said anything bad about Nathan Drake

Pikma

Banned

The Last of Us had everything to be a masterpiece except the most important part, the gameplay, but it was decent enough. Uncharted is the one that's garbage all around except for maybe it's presentation.

imBask

Banned
The Last of Us had everything to be a masterpiece except the most important part, the gameplay, but it was decent enough. Uncharted is the one that's garbage all around except for maybe it's presentation.

are you me?

to talk about hockey : Galchenyuk looks good on these pictures but he's still a bust

The Last of Us was a good game, though I thought the overall gameplay (mostly the stealth against the infected) was more frustrating than fun. I prefer Uncharted 2 though over TLOU easily.

Pikma

Banned
The Last of Us was a good game, though I thought the overall gameplay (mostly the stealth against the infected) was more frustrating than fun. I prefer Uncharted 2 though over TLOU easily.
Uncharted 2 was somewhat defendable until that last boss, basically the worst final game sequence I've ever had to suffer through.

Quick

Banned

The stealth against the infected was incredibly tense. The fight against David was even more tense, though.

I do agree that it was frustrating. I remember not touching the game for over a week due to frustration over certain areas that required almost perfect stealth.

I haven't even touched Left Behind, and I bought the season pass (the first and last time I will do this). I learned my lesson about never buying season passes at launch.

Top Bottom