• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not even the bubble could protect Smiley. It was only a matter of time with that avatar and the play up.

zroid

Banned
Sutter gets full NTC for first three years, then 15 team NTC for the next two. Also an NTC added to the last year of his current contract.

michaeljordanlaughing.gif

Socreges

Banned
The fuck did smiley get banned for

Edit: LOL. k.

Since when is criticizing a ban worthy of a ban in and of itself?

Apparently we're no longer able to criticise a ban.

lol
This has been a thing for a while. GAF is not a democracy and does not purport to be.

And it's great exactly how it is. I would say there is no room for improvement and there is no alternative approach that would be superior. I have no problems at all with this forum's suppression of criticism. Were we allowed to openly discuss the occasionally questionable moderation, the structure of this forum would be compromised and we'd all be worse off for it.

Smiley90 will suffer his ban and return a better man. I know my 16 bans are responsible for my clean and dependable thoughts toward this forum. :)

Syrinx

not sure about the lineup, but Juulsen is playing in this game

edit: found the lineup

avQggnF.png

Canes got dat top pairing!

This has been a thing for a while. GAF is not a democracy and does not purport to be.

And it's great exactly how it is. I would say there is no room for improvement and there is no alternative approach that would be superior. I have no problems at all with this forum's suppression of criticism. Were we allowed to openly discuss the occasionally questionable moderation, the structure of this forum would be compromised and we'd all be worse off for it.

Smiley90 will suffer his ban and return a better man. I know my 16 bans are responsible for my clean and dependable thoughts toward this forum. :)

Ever considered writing for the onion?

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Sutter gets full NTC for first three years, then 15 team NTC for the next two. Also an NTC added to the last year of his current contract.

michaeljordanlaughing.gif

There's no way this is true.

EDIT: Holy shit. It is.

So, Sutter gets term, cash, a NTC, and a renegotiated contract for the upcoming season (I didn't even know you could do that)? I feel like Benning just signs whatever agents or other GMs put in front of him.

I've constantly defended the Canucks, even through most of Gillis' blunders, but this is getting comical. There can't be a GM in the league with less ability to accurately evaluate players than Benning.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Gaming talk:

Anyone else annoyed by protagonists constantly talking, usually making quips, during gameplay?

I guess it's supposed to be more immersive, but it annoyed me in the Horizon E3 demo, and it annoyed me in the Scalebound gameplay video I just watched.

Cake Boss

Banned
Gaming talk:

Anyone else annoyed by protagonists constantly talking, usually making quips, during gameplay?

I guess it's supposed to be more immersive, but it annoyed me in the Horizon E3 demo, and it annoyed me in the Scalebound gameplay video I just watched.

Uncharted started it. It was annoying then and its annoying now.

Socreges

Banned
Gaming talk:

Remove his voice box. That's immersion. See Zelda.

Al Arbour still wearing glasses while playing

I wear them when I play or else I'm blind, eyes are too sensitive for contacts. I've learned to live/thrive with them while playing but man would it be amazing not to have them on. Of course I don't have a shield on either when I play, problem is not so much the fog but the sweat and water that gets on them when playing.

Fei

Benning was a finalist for the Sabres GM job a couple years ago. Thank the lord we got Creepy Tim. The Canucks have their very own Ville Leino now.

Gaming talk:

Have you seen the gameplay preview for Campo Santo's Firewatch? You'll barf chunks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've said it before, Timmins has single-handedly created this team. How many other scouts have drafted a top goalie, forward and defenseman that are all playing at the same time? Hopefully we win a cup before he leaves, because we'll be fucked once he's gone.

Just offer TImmins all the money
Come on Shanny
The only way Timmins leaves the Habs is to be a GM

There was one of these threads last night that originated from the Drake / Meek thread and it was nuked from orbit. Don't know how long this one will last.

Quick

Banned
There was one of these threads last night that originated from the Drake / Meek thread and it was nuked from orbit. Don't know how long this one will last.

I remember that thread well.

This one seems to have an air of class and respectfulness to it.

I'm not big on comics but I bought a lot of the Batman Beyond 2.0 series and goddamn it makes me want a new show of Terry or a fucking game. Neo Gotham would be insane in Rocksteady's care.

Edit: auto corrected

Top Bottom