• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

eyeless

Also eyeless, spirit Manics, my friend. For every one negative Leafs post, I assure you there are a dozen positive ones celebrating.
ok pal, happy to be your object of scorn cause i disagreed with you twice

i wouldn't dispute that there were the posts celebrating goals and wins that you'd always get, but i don't think there was much delusion that we were a good team last season even during winning streaks, as evidenced by the posts i referenced

there was no shortage of KESSSELLLLL, they were actually formerly the highest scoring team, and that made them fun to watch if you love goals, but i wouldn't say celebrating goals equals a positive outlook about the team

but also, i don't care, maybe we did think they were a good last season, idgaf, was just posting cause i happened to have been looking at the december thread recently
I'm honest to god Gay for Nylander. He's one good looking dude.

I haven't had a man crush on a prospect since Philippe Paradis.

But since I just turned 30 on Sunday then I should probably ease up on eyefucking people half my age.
E7V1YRR.png

Marvie_3

Banned
Are any other Hawks-GAFfers not as excited about next season because of the Kane accusations? It's going to put a huge damper on everything, unless it's proven in both legal court and the court of public opinion that he was 100% innocent (all signs point to that not being the case so far, particularly with the latter).

It's going to feel real disgusting if he gets away with it and still has tens of thousands of fans cheering for him every night. I know I'm jumping the gun here, but maaan this whole thing is such a bummer.
Its a bummer but Im still a Hawks fan with or without Kane. Bring on the season I say!

Socreges

Banned
Why the Coyotes can survive and eventually thrive in Arizona

Bunch of other stuff, mostly built on hopes and dreams. But I'll take that first line and be happy with the hope.
I like how the author decides to make his argument in point form. And then proceeds to provide two points. Telling that he completely ignores the subject of attendance, too.

It's interesting that Mathews is from Scottsdale, though. Snagging him would help convert a lot of people.

eyeless

Object of scorn? Buh?

That's actually why I threw in spirit Manics. You bring a sort of disproportion. But no scorn intended, as I believe is apparent.
i wasn't around when "manics" was so i have no idea who the dude even is except that i only see him being brought up when someone wants to disparage someone by comparing them to him

so i guess i don't know what you're saying, "a sort of disproportion" eh, ok
94Wv0Op.png
let us not continue this discussion comrade it's hella dumb

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Icejerseys.com has their yearly summer sale, 30% off all jerseys if you use the code 30JERSEY and it's only on for 48 hours.

I would get one, but I'm going to wait until they officially announce Patches has the C, and they don't offer player jerseys with the new jerseys they're rolling out this season yet.

Socreges

Banned
tumblr_n81pgsXvqV1rjiusio1_500.gif

i wasn't around when "manics" was so i have no idea who the dude even is except that i only see him being brought up when someone wants to disparage someone by comparing them to him

so i guess i don't know what you're saying, "a sort of disproportion" eh, ok
94Wv0Op.png
let us not continue this discussion comrade it's hella dumb
I also at once participate in, and condemn, this tedious conversation.

And yes, was meant to disparage. We all miss Manics but also do not.

RC

Banned
That last page really put a strain on this hotel's wifi.

So Milwakee kinda sucks. I keep hoping I'll run into the Fonz.

Top Bottom