• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

calder

tumblr_mz2k8tSyr71rqezqlo1_400.gif

Yikes, Bustlander has really let himself go this summer. Sorry LeafsGAF. :(

calder

Looks like Hank is ditching the bedazzling this year.

LC84TgT.jpg

Is it hockey season yet?

Meh, too busy. My impression of the mask is negatively impacted by the horrific typeface shat all over the image too probably.

If *I* was an NHL goalie I'd have simple, clean, elegant designs for a number of masks and rotate depending on mood. All the masks would feature stylized graphical retellings of classic NHL-GAF posters and moments. Like Don Quick, or Smelly getting banned, or the Kings shitting the bed in Edmonton late last year, stuff like that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montresor has been suspended for 6 posts by Leafs-GAF for his heinous crime of uncalled for gif posting.

In these next 6 posts he is not allowed to even mention the name William Nylander or anything close to or any nicknames.

Failure to adhere to this suspension will result in Montresor joining Coyotes-GAF.

Delryk

Montresor has been suspended for 6 posts by Leafs-GAF for his heinous crime of uncalled for gif posting.

In these next 6 posts he is not allowed to even mention the name William Nylander or anything close to or any nicknames.

Failure to adhere to this suspension will result in Montresor joining Coyotes-GAF.

tumblr_nril5emKZx1rn5vzno1_500.gif

Curufinwe

REmake is worth playing. I played it with type C tank controls on GC and the new controls on PS4 and either way was a great experience.

REmake remake or "HD remake" aka just a port with upgraded textures?

You can't really upgrade PS1 textures, so it's a remake.

Curufinwe

iZDLg6o.png

..................It is often criticized by long-time Silent Hill fans and cited to be one of the worst HD remasters and ports created in the history of video gaming, not only due to technical problems, but also due to artistic changes from the original presentation (listed below). As such, many fans consider the HD Collection to be inferior to the original releases and recommend playing the original releases instead, and only play the HD Collection as an extreme last resort.

Top Bottom