• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Pikma

Banned
1ed6b820-1ad6-11e5-b0f5-33a8822cd15b_CITsLYOWwAAzFab.jpg

That Kane Face.
They should've put EA SPORTS logo on Kane's face and call it a day

Quick

Banned
We're just about in the middle of August. Training camp will open up soon, pre-season, then season.

We're almost there. :)

Josh5890

As a Blackhawks fan, I am disappointed in the move. Nothing is concrete yet and he hasn't been charged.

At the same time though I understand EA Sport's situation. They are coming close to their deadlines and they don't want to risk putting Kane's mug on the cover and get into hot water if he is charged the same week that the game releases. They are better off by playing it safe than sorry.

Cake Boss

Banned
Just finished Spec Ops The Line, dat 2nd half of the game. god damn son. I said wow.

The choices, the narrative, the character development holy shit never seen in any other game. story and choices that arent so black and white that actually make you think and have actual consequences. Shit was beyond its years, and still is.

ShaneB

You've caught the golf bug something fierce.

Who do you have to win?

There was a time years ago when I'd go golfing almost every day. After such a long hiatus I'm definitely back to being an addict and reminded how much I love golf.

Ehh, I'm not one to pick winners for golf, such a fickle game, can throw a dart at any of the top players and it seems logical. I'd love to see Dustin Johnson get a win.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna wait and hope the controller goes on sale on black friday.

$120 or $150 or whatever the fuck it is is just way too much for me.

Think I'm going to wait as well. Controller looks amazing though.

$150 for the Elite controller plus $250 for the Legendary Edition of Halo 5

:D

Lol, nice! Think I'm just going for the middle of the road addition.

Edit: Edge on my WP handled those Nylander gifs like a champ..damn he looks like a child.

Just finished Spec Ops The Line, dat 2nd half of the game. god damn son. I said wow.

The choices, the narrative, the character development holy shit never seen in any other game. story and choices that arent so black and white that actually make you think and have actual consequences. Shit was beyond its years, and still is.

The gameplay is bland but yeah the story is great.

I loved that twist in that game's ending. Great game.

Getting the $99 dollar LE of Halo 5, it's just lacking the statue bookends, which would just gether dust or sit in a box if I bought it.

Heretic

No dedicated XB1 console which you can keep the Halo 5 disc in at all times?
Going digital for this bad boy!

Royalties are finally coming in for Heretic's books are finally coming through.
Yup!

Inflatable Cortana.

I'm assuming Heretic already has multiple

Even better: a Cortana Body Pillow
I wish...

If it's like that Bozo bop boxing clown thing where you punch it and it goes straight back up then I want in.

(Not advocating violence against women, just Cortana for being annoying)
-.-

Getting the $99 dollar LE of Halo 5, it's just lacking the statue bookends, which would just gether dust or sit in a box if I bought it.
Right next to my other legendary editions!

cus u cant reed lol0p;ll0l
LOL

Alleged victim reportedly went to Kane’s home to accompany friend

Buffalo News said:
The young woman who alleges that she was raped by Patrick Kane the morning of Aug. 2 only went to his Hamburg waterfront home because her friend wanted to go, according to three people who have knowledge of the events that night and early morning.

“They were at SkyBar, and Kane invited them to his home. Her friend really wanted to go to Kane’s house, and she didn’t want her friend to go there alone,” a friend of the woman told The Buffalo News. “It wasn’t her idea to go there.”

Two other sources who are familiar with the Kane rape allegation – a law enforcement official and a member of Buffalo’s legal community – gave similar information to The News about what led the alleged victim to go to Kane’s residence.

The woman who allegedly was raped at Kane’s home was not the woman who wanted to go there, the law enforcement official said.

Top Bottom