• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

I had a dream I was watching hockey and Barrie was the color commentator, this is the kind of nonsense that happens when there's no hockey.

Cake Boss

Banned

IqBllFr.gif

Anything is better than Murray.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wild assistant coach arrested for a DUI with a BAC of .30 which is absolutely insane

Edit: Had his 12 year old son in the car as well? That's fucked up

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wild assistant coach arrested for a DUI with a BAC of .30 which is absolutely insane

Edit: Had his 12 year old son in the car as well? That's fucked up

Isn't the legal limit like... uh... a quarter of that? Impressive. With his son in the car makes it even more of a dick move.

DAMNIT MARVIE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

STOP THROWING BIRTHDAY PARTIES.

Red_Man

New Weeknd has leaked for those who are a fan.

Isn't the legal limit like... uh... a quarter of that? Impressive. With his son in the car makes it even more of a dick move.

DAMNIT MARVIE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

STOP THROWING BIRTHDAY PARTIES.
Legal limit is .08....... I don't even know how he got out of his driveway at .30.

Calamari41

41 > 38
0.300–0.399

-Stupor
-Central nervous system depression
-Loss of understanding
-Lapses in and out of consciousness
-Low possibility of death

"Stupor is the lack of critical cognitive function and a level of consciousness wherein a sufferer is almost entirely unresponsive and only responds to base stimuli such as pain."

Pikma

Banned
0.300–0.399

-Stupor
-Loss of understanding

"Stupor is the lack of critical cognitive function and a level of consciousness wherein a sufferer is almost entirely unresponsive and only responds to base stimuli such as pain."
Wow, stupor's level of conciousness is one step away from comatose too.

Red_Man

You know if this rookie tournament is open to the public and how much tickets might be Samyy / Zroid? I just saw it's in London, and I would be down to drive to see these kids play if it wasn't too expensive.

Samyy

You know if this rookie tournament is open to the public and how much tickets might be Samyy / Zroid? I just saw it's in London, and I would be down to drive to see these kids play if it wasn't too expensive.

Its $20 bucks a game, $51 for all three.
Usually your best prospects will probably only play one game though so just wait for rosters if you want to go.

Red_Man

Its $20 bucks a game, $51 for all three.
Usually your best prospects will probably only play one game though so just wait for rosters if you want to go.
That's really cheap. I'll wait to see who's playing, if enough of the guys I want to see are, I'll definitely try and make it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Good for Quebec/Vegas.

Realign the league to 8 divisions like in the PHT story and I'll be happy.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So expansion will be confirmed prior to the season open I assume

Wonder if they'll go to a 20 game playoff (8 teams doing a best of 3 to clinch the final seeds)

Cake Boss

Banned
Ahhhhh DAT episode 4!!

Bitch should have went to the cops, she is a white gal, they listen to the whites.

Motherfuckers didn't believe me in high school but you never trust art teachers, they are weird as shit n smell weird.

I am guessing she won't be able to rewind time noW.

Give me episode 5 noww

Sydor got fucked yesterday. With the kid in the car too. What a dumbass.

A great present from the Wild organization on my birthday, no less.

At least i got this sexy new Bravia tv.

Quick

Banned
Just saw Straight Outta Compton.

Red, your description of Suge Knight being the devil...fucking accurate. They knew what they were doing with the red colour scheme everywhere.

So, uh...how many phases are there in the expansion process?

This is the NHL Cinematic Universe. It will go on as far as it wants.

0.300–0.399

-Stupor
-Loss of understanding

Sounds like a fun night.

Red_Man

Just saw Straight Outta Compton.

Red, your description of Suge Knight being the devil...fucking accurate. They knew what they were doing with the red colour scheme everywhere.
Pretty sure you've got me mixed up with CB, which is hilarious on a lot of levels. I haven't seen Straight Outta Compton yet.

Ahhhhh DAT episode 4!!

Bitch should have went to the cops, she is a white gal, they listen to the whites.

Motherfuckers didn't believe me in high school but you never trust art teachers, they are weird as shit n smell weird.

I am guessing she won't be able to rewind time noW.

Give me episode 5 noww

COME TO MY ARMS COCK BOSS

Thank u 4 sharing in dis journey with me~

Top Bottom