• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
THREE WEEKS TILL NYLANDER

dance.gif

More like three weeks until nylander, marner and kapanen

Shame bracco won't be there... we likely won't see him until 2017 or 2018 when he signs his ELC

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Quick

Banned
Sorry to hear about your dog, Silver Arrows. Pains me anytime I read anything related to death of dogs, especially in here with you and Pikma.

Sorry to hear about your dog, Silver Arrows. Pains me anytime I read anything related to death of dogs, especially in here with you and Pikma.

And Tabris on the OT side too. It was ironic seeing that thread about his cat while my dog was on death's door. Though it was nice to see someone feeling what I was feeling today.

RC

Banned
Calgary's alright. I take back every bad thing I ever said about this place.
Less of that pretentious bs we have back home.

Of course I'm sure I'd change my tune if it was the winter.

I've been playing on my roomate's Xbox One for the past year, but he is no longer living with us so I bought a new one off of Ebay. Before I'd buy the Xbox for Halo, Fable and some tertiary exclusives, but now I feel like I'm buying it solely for Halo. I'm one franchise away from being PC only, but I liked the Halo 5 beta that much.

So we just had two 20 degree days in a row. Looks like Australia is finally getting some tolerable weather.

Enjoy winter, suckers. I gained 15kg over 3 months. These past two days I've run 13km. Gonna get my Cake Boss swole on. LIVE LOVE LAUGH.

And Tabris on the OT side too. It was ironic seeing that thread about his cat while my dog was on death's door. Though it was nice to see someone feeling what I was feeling today.

cats are cats but DOGGOS ARE DYING.

I'm not even a Canucks fan, and even I hate Benning the more Lack becomes loveable.

Cake Boss

Banned
Out to dinner with bae, we came across this after.

this guy with a group of 4 large gals, and hes carrying all of their purses. They stopped for beaver tails, he gave it back to them one by one. We almost died.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Out to dinner with bae, we came across this after.

this guy with a group of 4 large gals, and hes carrying all of their purses. They stopped for beaver tails, he gave it back to them one by one. We almost died.

how old are you again

Top Bottom