• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Quick

Banned
Here's a neat article on Crosby. It's pretty much a "Crosby is such a good guy" kind of piece. I can't hate on the guy.

It pretty much confirms that Crosby is boring, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He's probably the last guy you'd think would do anything stupid because he seems to play it really safe.

Here's a neat article on Crosby. It's pretty much a "Crosby is such a good guy" kind of piece. I can't hate on the guy.

It pretty much confirms that Crosby is boring, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He's probably the last guy you'd think would do anything stupid because he seems to play it really safe.

I'll take boring over the shit that's been happening with players in the league the last few years.

Stasis

Out to dinner with bae, we came across this after.

this guy with a group of 4 large gals, and hes carrying all of their purses. They stopped for beaver tails, he gave it back to them one by one. We almost died.

Honestly its his shoes/boots with the metal back plate or whatever the fuck it is more than the purse carrying. I remember shoes like that. That's some tacky ass shit.

Cake Boss

Banned
I bet he sells poison milk to schoolchildren.

He sells Malk.

4642327407_5c26563a1e_z.jpg

Quick

Banned
Lack is on Carolina now? Not sure how that slipped my mind. Opening night is going to be pretty trippy.

Traded for a third (2015, 66th overall) and seventh round pick (2016).

The trade was weird. I think a lot of people expected a larger return for him, or something a bit more substantial than just picks.

I guess Carolina's preparing for the post-Cam Ward era.

Traded for a third (2015, 66th overall) and seventh round pick (2016).

The trade was weird. I think a lot of people expected a larger return for him, or something a bit more substantial than just picks.

I guess Carolina's preparing for the post-Cam Ward era.

I still can't believe Vancouver traded him for pebbles.

zroid

Banned
Kessel barely tweets. I'm actually surprised he even sent out a tweet. I expected a statement or something instead.

that fishing tweet back in Spring 2014 burned him

hopefully he can be more open now that the toronto media isn't criticizing every move he makes

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

hopefully he can be more open now that the toronto media isn't criticizing every move he makes

Toronto Media: Just because you're on another team don't think we can't rip you more!

Quick

Banned

Toronto Media: Just because you're on another team don't think we can't rip you more!

News story in November when Kessel starts tweeting more:

"Where was @PKessel81 in Toronto? Hot Dog Lover and Shy Guy Phil Kessel makes it clear that he hates the city because he didn't even send tweets out while he lived here."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Started watching Mr. Robot this weekend because of you guys raving about it. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I'm only 4 episodes in and it seems like there's a very obvious "twist" coming, and I hope it takes a different direction than where I think it's going. Music is fantastic too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
California-bros, I'll be in San Fran Sep6-8, tell me some good places I can't miss! We have on our must-see/do-list:

Golden Gate Bridge (ofc)
Alcatraz
Ride Cable Cars
Lombard Street

What else? We'll be staying in SOMA, then it's off for 6 days to Hawaii, aww yiss

Calamari41

41 > 38
Started watching Mr. Robot this weekend because of you guys raving about it. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I'm only 4 episodes in and it seems like there's a very obvious "twist" coming, and I hope it takes a different direction than where I think it's going. Music is fantastic too.

Is he not actually a robot after all?

Top Bottom