• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Foggy

My only concern is that the setup won't work when MLB media takes it over and a vpn won't work anymore. Not sure if they allow entering the page on a vpn then turning it off without refreshing the page. Normally it just rebuffers so you still get great picture quality, but if it forces a refresh when turning a vpn off then you're stuck with a crappy vpn connection. No idea how MLB does it.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Vancouver should sign John Scott. He provides Depth

Meat and potatoes, too. Benning's favourite.

wow we couldn't get him back at that amount to replace Bieksa? damn

Similar to the deal in Pitt., he's obviously looking to go to a strong team that has a chance at winning a cup (as LA always seems to, these days) and set himself up for a larger multi-year contract next season. Canucks can't offer him a shot at the cup, so they'd need to give him term and money.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
quoting myself for new page

Get a tour at Lucasfilm's Industrial Light & Magic studio if you can. You really get a nice history of cinematic visual effects there :) Also check out Coit Tower as well. Check out the whole fisherman's wharf area in the north. Big touristy area there.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Tried the Splatoon testfire demo over the weekend. Stopped when I got spawn-camped by someone. I had the roller so he could just stand far away and shoot me.

Went back to Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. The music and environments are amazing.

Where was the rest of your team?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
maaaan, well, we're only there for 2 full days so we'll keep ourselves busy just fine I think. But somebody HAS to like things to do in this city!

Heretic

Flying out from LAX to Oakland on Wednesday. Going to see Slipknot in Concord on Wednesday then spend Thursday and Friday in San Fran. Might go to San Jose to see the Winchester Mystery House.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I just went looking at face value ticket prices for the Islanders at Barclays (more specifically for Islanders vs. Rangers) and WHAT THE FUCK are these prices? :D

These aren't even the resale prices. These are just the regular ass box office price.

THIS is the cheapest seat in the building (by a significant margin, I might add):

KMg7MxR.png

What a view.

that Ashley Madison thread is a fucking disgusting thread

it truly is

I expect the lack of empathy bush league circlejerk from Reddit, not goddamn GAF.

So I just went looking at face value ticket prices for the Islanders at Barclays (more specifically for Islanders vs. Rangers) and WHAT THE FUCK are these prices? :D

These aren't even the resale prices. These are just the regular ass box office price.

THIS is the cheapest seat in the building (by a significant margin, I might add):

KMg7MxR.png

What a view.

I wonder if the Isles ownership will get cold feet when they realize that end of the arena is empty every game.

imBask

Banned

KMg7MxR.png

What a view.

They'll realize what they've done if the Islanders lose a couple in a row

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if the Isles ownership will get cold feet when they realize that end of the arena is empty every game.

To be fair, a random game against the Hurricanes in late October is exactly $100 less for that same seat, so it might just be some premium Ranger fan gouging going on. :D

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

KMg7MxR.png

What a view.

Goddamn dat deal y'all!

Tickets that cheap I'd jump all over.

Quick

Banned
that Ashley Madison thread is a fucking disgusting thread

it truly is

I expect the lack of empathy bush league circlejerk from Reddit, not goddamn GAF.

Wanna summarize for me? I'm too lazy to look through it.

Are you implying that this may not, in fact, be an optimal set up for spectator hockey?

lJE9xYF.png

I love talking about arena design, and I like bringing up the Barclay's Center because of how weird the layout is.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It looks like someone took a Lamborghini and turned it into a basketball stadium they then put an ice rink in

Top Bottom