• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
y2SpJ1i.gif

The bandwagon is back on >_>

Lol

Yankees lost too, feels good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anybody pick up the GoW remaster? I really enjoyed the first one, but never got around to playing the 2nd or 3rd. Interested in picking it up if the remaster was done well.

Stasis

The CAD being at 0.75 USD really fucking sucks when you wanna visit anyone in the US for an extended weekend. Which is both of my parents, family, a bunch of old friends...

I didn't miss this shit at all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The CAD being at 0.75 USD really fucking sucks when you wanna visit anyone in the US for an extended weekend. Which is both of my parents, family, a bunch of old friends...

I didn't miss this shit at all.
Yep, I was suppose to go see family in NY soon, but with the dollar being so shitty, I'm going to hold off for now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks, sucks that literally everything will cost 30% more than it would've cost just 2 years ago. -.-

If I were living in the US, NOW would be the time to visit Canada.

looking at you 19&21

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've been trying to get up to Vancouver or Newfoundland, would I be hailed as a king by flashing American currency at you Canadian plebeians?

Until it disappears when you wash your clothes and we laugh at you with our colourful plastic money, yes

EDIT: someone should probably change your tag... lol

zroid

Banned
I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks, sucks that literally everything will cost 30% more than it would've cost just 2 years ago. -.-

If I were living in the US, NOW would be the time to visit Canada.

looking at you 19&21

I had mentioned recently that I'm going on a little family trip to Montréal next month. Truth is we had originally been planning to go somewhere in the States, but this freaking exchange rate basically forced us to stay in Canada. It's ridiculous.

RC

Banned
Until it disappears when you wash your clothes and we laugh at you with our colourful plastic money, yes

EDIT: someone should probably change your tag... lol

Just do what I did and go on vacation in Canada. Got free room and board and all the liquor stores here are open late.

Stasis

Yep, I was suppose to go see family in NY soon, but with the dollar being so shitty, I'm going to hold off for now.

Just got back from visiting my mom in PA a few weeks ago. We didn't do as much. Less shopping and such. But the upside is that she then decided to come visit since her money's worth more, and she loves spoiling my gf, so it all worked out. For my gf anyway, lol.

We've got Thanksgiving in PA/NYC -- my mom and dad have birthdays a week apart with my dad being in the city so we do both in that period, my grandmothers 100th in NYC early December and then Xmas in Dallas. That one month period man. I kinda wish I could say fuck it and just go to some island for a week instead. A century tho... can't miss that.

It's basically like adding 25-30% tax to everything you do. Le sigh.

Edit: I'm not like 50. My grandmother had my dad late, and then my dad had me late. My gfs grandmother is 70. It's kinda strange. I just wanted to clear that up, lol.

ZeroGravity

Mike Richards officially charged with possession of a controlled substance while entering Canada. Scheduled to appear in court September 10th.

Foggy

So I can go to Canada and live like a king now? Hmmmm. Any excuse to go to Toronto and eat at Hokkaido Ramen is a good reason.

Foggy

You would have to live in Canada, though.

I don't mind the 8 hour drive so my girlfriend and I like to go twice a year. Hokkaido Ramen(pork jowl ramen, fuuuuuuuuuuck), Kenzo Ramen, Mother's Dumplings, Smoke's, handmade noodle place in Pacific Mall. It's too hard to pass up. It's a shame I can't go to TIFF this year, but them's the breaks.

zroid

Banned
the question is... does that warrant a contract termination?

my guess is no

it would be a bit more defensible if the Kings had exercised some consistency in their termination of contracts due to criminal activities.

...and the fact that this is even a possibility is fucking ridiculous. The Kings are the cartoon villains of pro sports.

Kifimbo

the question is... does that warrant a contract termination?

my guess is no

My answer is no.

And the Kings could actually take another hit if Richards is able to prove he's an addict because of hockey-related injuries AND if the Kings did little to help him (just speculating here).

Calamari41

41 > 38
My answer is no.

And the Kings could actually take another hit if Richards is able to prove he's an addict because of hockey-related injuries AND if the Kings did little to help him (just speculating here).

The league needs to look at the idea of suspending operation of the Kings franchise until an unbiased committee can form, look at their situation, and declare whether or not the entire organization should be shut down for good.

I propose that this randomly selected, unbiased committee be composed of myself, Dastardly, Smack, and Acid.

imBask

Banned
The league needs to look at the idea of suspending operation of the Kings franchise until an unbiased committee can form, look at their situation, and declare whether or not the entire organization should be shut down for good.

I propose that this randomly selected, unbiased committee be composed of myself, Dastardly, Smack, and Acid.

that's where I come in with my neonazi plan to move every team without a real fanbase and/or without a snowy winter!

Top Bottom