• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

zroid

Banned
I was briefly skimming the thread about the shooting of the reporter and her camera man, and what really irks me is seeing a post that starts with "As an [insert descriptor]..."

there are very few contexts where that doesn't irk me

Good think we've got strong, economic leader Stephen Harper in charge.

Imagine how low the dollar would be if Justin Trudeau's hair was in charge!

From the Canada Election Thread
11902457_10153020109437411_4764362134887892241_n.jpg

11958224_10153020163067411_697002263392039049_o.jpg

And my personal favourite
KW00XEE.jpg

"Justin, do you remember what day it is tomorrow?"

Stasis

This would be some sort of reverse harem for me.

I laughed out loud at this. In the midst of a lot of serious shit it was a nice feeling.

I don't post a lot, and I'm not nearly as much a part of this community as most of you are (though I'll probably be around a lot more this Winter! Lucky fucking you guys!) but I've lived through a lot of shit and still am in some ways, and I really do wish I could be of any assistance to anyone needing it. Thoughts and well-wishing to anyone in NHL gaf going through anything right now =/

edit: Sorry if I'm late to all that =P

This would be some sort of reverse harem for me.

But honestly, I support you. And I'll echo (again) what others have said, that you need to acknowledge and face your problems. Which, believe me I know, is incredibly difficult. It doesn't have to be all at once, but it does need to be done.

Well I am available now ;))))))))))))))

Thanks. I'll respond to everyone as soon as I can, compared to yesterday today has been tough. Doing the work on me is something I was already focusing on before this happened but what can you do.

Quick

Banned
I think I'm gonna give Metal Gear Solid another try. I'm gonna see if I can get the Legacy Collection since it has all the MGS games included, but it looks like it might be hard to find now.

TUSR

Banned
I think I'm gonna give Metal Gear Solid another try. I'm gonna see if I can get the Legacy Collection since it has all the MGS games included, but it looks like it might be hard to find now.

i fucked up and didnt buy this when i saw they had copies in vic

now its a fortune

Yawnier

Banned

If you can't find the legacy collection, you can probably do away with the HD Collection (PS3, 360, Vita) that has 2, 3, and Peace Walker on it. The Vita version of the collection doesn't come with Peace Walker though.

MGS1 and MGS4 can also both be had for pretty cheap separately.

Quick

Banned
i fucked up and didnt buy this when i saw they had copies in vic

now its a fortune

I just looked it up and it's SOLD OUT everywhere. :lol

If you can't find the legacy collection, you can probably do away with the HD Collection (PS3, 360, Vita) that has 2, 3, and Peace Walker on it. The Vita version of the collection doesn't come with Peace Walker though.

MGS1 and MGS4 can also both be had for pretty cheap separately.

This is a good point.

Funny enough, I had the HD Collection for both PS3 and Vita, but I traded both in eventually. It's available digitally through PSN, but I don't generally like to keep games after and would rather trade it in towards another game.

Merguson

Banned
Are you guys talking about the version with the artbook? Otherwise, I just checked amazon.ca, and a third-party seller has it for like 42 bucks. I don't know anything about the seller though.

Wait, the CAD is 75c as well?

Australia's is too!

Let's have a poor people party.

Also is the reason the CAD blows is because of China devaluing, just like the AUDs is?

Samyy

Wait, the CAD is 75c as well?

Australia's is too!

Let's have a poor people party.

Also is the reason the CAD blows is because of China devaluing, just like the AUDs is?

No, our PM decided to make oil the backbone of the our great Canadian economy and oil prices tanked.

Why are you the way you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way.

Can you not buy literacy at IKEA or something

No, our PM decided to make oil the backbone of the our great Canadian economy and oil prices tanked.

Ohhh.

Yeah, our PM loves coal. During a time of renewable energy and falling demand in coal.

It's mainly because their biggest party donor is Gina Rineheart, the greatest Jabba impersonating coal cunt ever.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BUT WHAT IF JUSTIN WAS IN CHARGE

PRIME MINISTER IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL JOB YOU GUYS

Top Bottom