• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

This Kuznetsov goal man

RespectfulRipeGonolek.gif

Kid looks pretty good. We will see how he pans out

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
you have to get through birthright and conquest to get there...

.. Wut? I thought they were different versions, like pokemon. Conquest & Birthright are physical, revelation is digital?

Conquest apparently has some of the best gameplay and map design of the series. I plan on suffering the story - not like I really care about JRPG flavour stories to begin with.

Play witcher 3 first you cretin

TUSR

Banned
Conquest apparently has some of the best gameplay and map design of the series. I plan on suffering the story - not like I really care about JRPG flavour stories to begin with.

the map design is a big step up from other games thats for sure

.. Wut? I thought they were different versions, like pokemon. Conquest & Birthright are physical, revelation is digital?

revelations comes after either conquest or birthright, you can choose to play both or just one into revelations

zroid

Banned

They are, but Revelation can only be purchased as DLC and played after completing one of the other campaigns UNLESS you buy the Collector's Edition which has all three games on one card. Then you can play them in any order, although it recommends not playing Revelation first if you try to do that.

Smiley90

the map design is a big step up from other games thats for sure

revelations comes after either conquest or birthright, you can choose to play both or just one into revelations

They are, but Revelation can only be purchased as DLC and played after completing one of the other campaigns UNLESS you buy the Collector's Edition which has all three games on one card. Then you can play them in any order, although it recommends not playing Revelation first if you try to do that.

Ah dang. Are birthright&conquest in order or versions? If not in order, which is better?

mechanical

doing 4 months of work before my last year, have a really good career/job lined up for after my 4th year

Congrats! Glad you will avoid the depressing act of post-graduation job hunting. You pretty much question what the hell you were doing for 4-5 years lol

I'm looking for a new job/career now. I'm getting kinda tired of working on the manufacturing side...you're pretty much a halfways mechanic/repair man and the things I do get to design are pretty limited in nature. I appreciate the experience and the opportunities I've had, but I feel if I keep in this direction this is the only field I'm going to hireable in. Young enough and without enough responsibilities that I can still get a fresh start. Hoping for something in HVAC.

Smiley90

oh god Eurovision Song Contest is starting now

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN WHERE EVERYONE LAUGHS AT EUROPEANS ON LIVE TV

brb watching epic sax guy on repeat

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This Kuznetsov goal man

RespectfulRipeGonolek.gif
One of the undermining parts of the Capitals round 2 exit is this guy only having 2 points in 12 post season games and he only had 1 goal in his last 20 regular season games. Wonder what happened to him at the end there.

PillarEN

World championship sucks ass. Couldn't care less if the Czech Republic even wins. Shit tournament. Why don't you guys tell me what's up with Pavel. Is he coming back next season? :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've always found it weird seeing older guys who wear American Eagle clothing, and now we know Steve Kouleas is one of those guys, although that's not really that surprising

Line_HTX

Ehh, I was never an FE fan to begin with, so no losses there.

I like how that thing has now reached 30 pages. Seriously... SMH.

World championship sucks ass. Couldn't care less if the Czech Republic even wins. Shit tournament. Why don't you guys tell me what's up with Pavel. Is he coming back next season? :(

He said he was going to decide after the tournament. I don't think he leaves this year. I'll be shocked if he leaves to Russia.

Socreges

Banned
It would improve ten fold if all traces of anime were erased.
Seriously. I love it despite its anime heritage. If only.

Suggesting Radiant Dawn is silly, though. It's rare, expensive and Part I is very difficult for anyone new to the series.

FE7 (GBA) is on the WiiU eShop.

Line_HTX

I like how a lot of you Canadians say y'all hate the medium, but then turn around and contribute to the random anime topics in OT with sound reasoning in y'all's posts.

Top Bottom