• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I bet all of you have alts for the DOAX thread.

I don't see what's so bad about it myself, I certainly wouldn't need an alt to buy or talk about it.

Everyone says Attack on Titan is good, but it doesn't seem interesting enough to really look it up. I liked One Punch Man recently, but other than that, there's been nothing else worth watching recently. The golden age of anime/manga is long over for me. Hell, I'm not even interested in JRPGs as much anymore.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh boy, when did "How High" get added to Netflix?

This takes me back like 10 years, I might have to re-watch it lol

Line_HTX

You guys probably hate Persona too, FOR SHAME

I only played Arena and Arena Ultimax. I honestly didn't care about the story as much, because the only thing that mattered to me was is the character I'm using have good tools and a good movelist and what matchups are somewhat in my favor. Never really had time for the story aspect.

Tabris

The original ending only.

There's not two different endings. Both are happening concurrently to each other. One in the physical, one in Shinji and others psyche.

Rebuild and Manga are different iterations of the same events. They are essentially a looping attempt at finally attaining instrumentality. Like reincarnation. Rebuild is the breaking of that cycle by gendo.

Going to watch Civil War today.

I don't think I'll be back in time to watch the Raptors game.

Maybe they will surprise me. I know those boys can do it. Everyone give the Raptors
Your energy today please.

Pronman's Top 100 Prospects. Not sure if this a fuck-up by ABC or not, but it's the entire article:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/top-100-prospects-2016-nhl-draft/story?id=39091742

That's hilarious. reading now. Thanks.

I am hoping for one of Keller or Jost at pick #12.

Just pure all skilled guys at center is needed in this team.

That's who I want at #15 for Minnesota. I really, really doubt they'll be there for us but one of them will likely be there for you guys I imagine.

Smiley90

Anyone in BC that can recommend a good internet provider I may not be aware of? Would like to avoid Shaw/Telus prices if I can

If you CAN, get novus. They're by far best&cheapest.

If not, Teksavvy is around though really not that much cheaper than the big ones. I used Lightspeed for a while which was cheaper than shaw but since they're using Shaw cable, service takes infinitely longer.

Socreges

Banned
If you CAN, get novus. They're by far best&cheapest.

If not, Teksavvy is around though really not that much cheaper than the big ones. I used Lightspeed for a while which was cheaper than shaw but since they're using Shaw cable, service takes infinitely longer.
Of those three I can only get Lightspeed

Does service really take so long? And what are the downsides/benefits of going with ADSL instead of cable? Can't recall

Smiley90

Of those three I can only get Lightspeed

Does service really take so long? And what are the downsides/benefits of going with ADSL instead of cable? Can't recall

I dont think there's a downside - it's usually more expensive for the same speed as cable because you dont suffer from your neighbours using internet at the same time. So it's better!

And it's that you tell them if something is wrong and then they have to talk to shaw - so it's like double the effort.

Top Bottom