• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Socreges

Banned
I dont think there's a downside - it's usually more expensive for the same speed as cable because you dont suffer from your neighbours using internet at the same time. So it's better!

And it's that you tell them if something is wrong and then they have to talk to shaw - so it's like double the effort.
K I might do this then. Will have to see how long it takes to get an appointment, though

RC

Banned
I really hope we get our basketball team back becuase this we the north stuff is bs. I won't cheer for a Toronto team if my life depended on it.

I really hope we get our basketball team back becuase this we the north stuff is bs. I won't cheer for a Toronto team if my life depended on it.

Is there even serious interest in bringing the NBA back to Vancouver? I'd imagine that if Canada got a second NBA team they would likely try Montreal first before going back to Vancouver.

RC

Banned
Is there even serious interest in bringing the NBA back to Vancouver? I'd imagine that if Canada got a second NBA team they would likely try Montreal first before going back to Vancouver.

Grizzlies merchandise is pretty prevalent here, especially with kids who were barely conscious when they were around.

Think it's just a matter of time to be honest.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Being salty over a bat flip reveals a lot about your personality

Gregg Zaun is hilarious, talking about standing up for Bautista because he's your teammate, and saying something like "whether or not you agree with his bat flipping". Seriously?

Remember Mike Bibby?

Yeah.. I don't think I would want another Vancouver team. I would rather want Seattle back first before we get a new Canadian team. Would Vancouver even care about a NBA team?

Montreal would be cool to have a team.The Bell Centre would be a great venue for it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been around all day, but if I was here I would have pointed out that today is the 90th birthday of the New York Rangers.

Quick

Banned
I dropped my house keys somewhere at work.

It's such a small issue in the end, but I'm pissed about it because I'm generally very mindful of my things. Capping off an otherwise good day.

Grizzlies merchandise is pretty prevalent here, especially with kids who were barely conscious when they were around.

Think it's just a matter of time to be honest.

Really? I barely saw any kind of Grizzlies merch anywhere the last time I was there.

While I'm on the subject, how does it look for Vancouver to get a NBA team by say, 2020?

Top Bottom