• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

zroid

Banned
Selecting J Bouw for this roster is completely absurd, but it is reflective of a real issue the Canadians have where they have a ton of RHD depth and not a whole lot of LHD.

They should probably just play someone on their off-side, but otherwise I think TJ Brodie is the best option

(obviously, Weber should not even be there, but what can ya do)

Quick

Banned
LeBrun's personal picks for the World Cup team

Joe Thornton Sidney Crosby Steven Stamkos
Jamie Benn Tyler Seguin Claude Giroux
Brad Marchand Jonathan Toews Jeff Carter
John Tavares Ryan Getzlaf Corey Perry
Patrice Bergeron

Duncan Keith Shea Weber
Marc-Edouard Vlasic Drew Doughty
Jay Bouwmeester Alex Pietrangelo
Brent Burns

Surprised to see him have Bergeron on the outs and fucking lol to having Bouwmeester on this roster. Give me a break, no Burns, Letang or Subban? FOH.

Button's gotten into LeBrun head.

I'd easily swap out either Bouwmeester and/or Pietrangelo with Subban and/or Burns. Why is Burns even a 7th D here? lol.

It's a bit more difficult with the forward lines, and I can maybe see the rationale in it, but Bergeron as a 13th man over Marchand? Pretty sure Bergeron can play wing as well...right?

Just think about it, would Sweden ever keep Karlsson off the team for more "defensive" defensemen?
Klingberg kept off for Krownwall. 10 Times worse.

Edit: actually I dont think klibgberg has to make the team either, but Kronwall is ten times worse than Bouwester, and we have plenty of options.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin being on the World Cup management team and Subban not even being the 7th D man might say something about how he views him. Hockey Canada really needs an overall at the management level.

It's a bit more difficult with the forward lines, and I can maybe see the rationale in it, but Bergeron as a 13th man over Marchand? Pretty sure Bergeron can play wing as well...right?
Yea, as well as he's not prone to taking bone headed penalties all the time.

Socreges

Banned
Bergevin being on the World Cup management team and Subban not even being the 7th D man might say something about how he views him. Hockey Canada really needs an overall at the management level.

Yea, as well as he's not prone to taking bone headed penalties all the time.
Who gave Subban that contract

Quick

Banned
Itching for some more adventure games similar to Uncharted. I still have the Uncharted Collection to finish up, but I might pick up Tomb Raider DE for PS4 as well.

Sucks that Ride of the Tomb Raider isn't out yet, but I guess they didn't want to compete with Uncharted 4 this quarter. Late-2016 is probably the better release for it.

calder

Other than a brief scramble that was total domination in the third for Canada. Well deserved shutout win!

Lol this will be a great final face off

Parch

Feels like they stole gold, but Canada always gets better as the tournament moves along. Nice defensive shutdown today.

zroid

Banned
Any Hab fans need a new avatar?

gallyandtheratwtsul.png

Top Bottom