• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

CjFgJAOWgAEV532.jpg

BRUH

Montreal should trade up, Winnipeg doesn't need Laine

Foggy

Puljjujuj would've led them to victory. More well-rounded player. Laine's only in it to score goals. Doesn't know how to play the right way.

Very happy with that game by Canada, they adjusted and did exactly what they needed to against the Finns, who had a ridiculous team defense throughout the tournament. Also really impressed by Rielly, I really like him but didn't expect him to play as well or be relied upon as much defensively as he was.

wighti

Grats to Canada. Definitely the better team last night. Outplayed us out perfectly. Apart from a few decent shots we were never really even close to scoring. Knew exactly what to do to win the game. Talbot not being shit this time around helped a lot too :)

Meesh

Grats to Canada. Definitely the better team last night. Outplayed us out perfectly. Apart from a few decent shots we were never really even close to scoring. Knew exactly what to do to win the game. Talbot not being shit this time around helped a lot too :)
Actually I was biting my nails at the start, and to be fair I'm not sure Talbot would've been my first choice but hey, it all worked out in the wash.

Perry and Marchand still bug the heck outta me, funny thing is I'd still welcome either to the Canucks roster. ..grudgingly...they've got talent.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Very happy with that game by Canada, they adjusted and did exactly what they needed to against the Finns, who had a ridiculous team defense throughout the tournament. Also really impressed by Rielly, I really like him but didn't expect him to play as well or be relied upon as much defensively as he was.

That's why he's #1 in our hearts!

No that's not why.

Foggy

Monsters heading back to Cleveland for a 3 game home stretch while up 2-0. Pretty rad. Sucks that only game 4 is scheduled to be on tv

Edit: so yeah, last night was pretty rad

escrvfrntnrf7rngfdsl.gif

zroid

Banned
Fire Emblem SMT game, you mean? The one that is totally representative of both franchises?

yep

and "yep" :p

it's probably more representative of Fire Emblem than SMT in the end though. Since it's really mostly a Persona game with Fire Emblem references baked in.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
One of you keeps calling it Persona, the other SMT. SO WHAT IS IT.

As someone that's only played Awakening, 4 Golden and SMT4, they're all vastly different games...

zroid

Banned
One of you keeps calling it Persona, the other SMT. SO WHAT IS IT.

As someone that's only played Awakening, 4 Golden and SMT4, they're all vastly different games...
That's the point ;P

It was announced as a SMT Fire Emblem crossover, but in reality they made a Persona-ish game with a lot of Fire Emblem references.

Top Bottom