• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Yawnier

Banned
Marlies are outplaying the Bears tonight but they can't buy a fucking goal, Willy has been robbed 2 or 3 times.

Marcobello!

zroid

Banned
quenn0iukw.gif

Bruh

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Finally saw Captain America. Thought it was great. 3D fucking sucks though. I know i shouldn't have seen it in 3D. 3D is dark, looks more fake, makes action scenes look shitty. Never again.

The dub has out out some high quality players over the past 10 years. The problem is a couple of the guys who really should in that 'exceptional' category have been stuck on he most dysfunctional team in the league.

zroid

Banned
Vatrano is a monster

he's going to score a ton of goals in the NHL. reminds me of everyone's favourite 4th liner Mike Hoffman.

The dub has out out some high quality players over the past 10 years. The problem is a couple of the guys who really should in that 'exceptional' category have been stuck on he most dysfunctional team in the league.

ya for sure, lots of great young players. Within a few years I am certain we will be able to say some of them fit that billing. Barrie, Nuge, Eberle, Rielly, Gallagher, Reinhart, etc.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McDavid with his first of many World Championship goals.

Slick move from him to take that rolling puck and tuck it in on the side.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LeBrun's personal picks for the World Cup team

Joe Thornton Sidney Crosby Steven Stamkos
Jamie Benn Tyler Seguin Claude Giroux
Brad Marchand Jonathan Toews Jeff Carter
John Tavares Ryan Getzlaf Corey Perry
Patrice Bergeron

Duncan Keith Shea Weber
Marc-Edouard Vlasic Drew Doughty
Jay Bouwmeester Alex Pietrangelo
Brent Burns

Surprised to see him have Bergeron on the outs and fucking lol to having Bouwmeester on this roster. Give me a break, no Burns, Letang or Subban? FOH.

iLLmAtlc

Ha, "Canada working hard to finish all their checks" >_>

I hope they leave pietrangelo and bouwmeesteer at home. Don't think they should make it over any of the 3 guys you listed.

Oh yeah I'd have jordano and brodie ahead of them too

Top Bottom