• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

zroid

Banned
the pace of these last few minutes has been incredible

They would probably would have to draft him with the Washington 2nd or Leafs own 3rd.

Really don't know if he will be on the board beyond pick 65-70.

i think they're gonna trade down from the 31st pick so we'll see what they get from that

Yawnier

Banned
i think they're gonna trade down from the 31st pick so we'll see what they get from that

I'm giving them like a 90% chance that they'll trade down from that pick. It's just the smart thing to do unless they feel there is a talent drop after that pick which isn't likely.

Colorado traded down from 31 to 39 last year (and still got a good prospect in Meloche), and picked up a 2nd and a 6th. I easily do that.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marner reminds me of Kane a bit. Maybe even better
tumblr_mm29yjnzeW1sp2homo1_400.gif

Quick

Banned
Finally got around to finishing Livin Da Dream on NBA 2K16.

Shit got dark real quick. Spike Lee went hard.

Best part of that has to be Anya Engel-Adams though, which motivates me more to watch Chi-Raq. Bless.

Foggy

Lake Erie wins again tonight 4-0, leading the series 3-0. Bjorkstrand, Milano, Anderson, and Hannikainen all with goals. Rad.

That post is pretty harmless and to an extent quite accurate. There must be some history between him and Hillary stans, I guess?

It's less that post specifically and more what he posted after that one. I just linked to the first post he made in the thread. It was my mistake to not clarify that initially.

Solo

Tabris: you're now officially required, under penalty of permanent ban, to personally donate a minimum of $1000 USD to a vetted non-profit charitable organization aimed at improving quality of life for the less privileged and/or saving lives, e.g. UNICEF, at no discernible direct benefit to yourself (so no planting a tree in some Vancouver fundraiser and getting a plaque somewhere with your name on it and an invite to a black tie event where you try to get laid), and provide accompanying legitimate documentation of doing so to me personally, in explicit conjunction with any brag thread you would like to post on NeoGAF from this point onward and until stated otherwise. Meaning that the donation is made within the same 24 hour period that you would like to post the brag thread to directly offset it, so not documentation referencing an otherwise occurring standard annual contribution.

Should be a non-issue for someone of your staggering opulence, and you can even mention in the OP of the brag threads that you provided clean drinking water for an impoverished community or funded the cost of antiretrovirals for a baby to be born HIV-free or whatever cause you funded that time, making your brag thread that much more brag-worthy.

LMAO

Top Bottom