• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Curufinwe

I saw lamaroo's post in the GoT thread about it being safe from book spoilers now the show is ahead, but it isn't totally safe. Just in the past hour two book readers saying stuff they shouldn't got banned and had their posts removed.

It wasn't anything major, and it's great that the mods are so on top of it. But you still have to be careful if you want to completely avoid all spoilers.

🔥🔥🔥Take

Of all the stuff Tabris posts it's always the most vanilla, touristy, cookie cutter things possible. Just with more money behind it. I'd probably be board to death traveling with him based on his posts.

I saw lamaroo's post in the GoT thread about it being safe from book spoilers now the show is ahead, but it isn't totally safe. Just in the past hour two book readers saying stuff they shouldn't got banned and had their posts removed.

It wasn't anything major, and it's great that the mods are so on top of it. But you still have to be careful if you want to completely avoid all spoilers.

Luckily I miss these things. Worst is people with the "theories" that are highly specific and obscure. That are true.

Marvie_3

Banned
🔥🔥🔥Take

Of all the stuff Tabris posts it's always the most vanilla, touristy, cookie cutter things possible. Just with more money behind it. I'd probably be board to death traveling with him based on his posts.
If you cant eat at a grossly overpriced restaurant because of its name then whats the point??

Foggy

I'm going to the Bahamas in a couple weeks. 5 days 4 nights. All-inclusive. Non-Stop flight. It was a great deal on Groupon.

OPULESSENCE

Opulence.gif

OPULENCE

Stasis

What a mess. Just give him to us already sheesh.

Rangers bruh. Played with our boy Buch and the FO wants (apparently) a Russian to go with him and help the transition. His name has been mentioned, though it kinda fucks with our centers unless we're shipping someone out.

I don't know how much actual interest there is from either side but it's been discussed. Baby gets what baby wants! Maybe they don't want him. If they do we need to fight.

Damnit I read more and it seems he's already close to a deal with the Habs. Either way fuck the KHL throwing another hissy fit.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That 1000 isn't a big deal for someone like him though. Assuming he filed his taxes here, he should get that back if he provides the tax receipt for it.

That was still an opulent response though. :)

Rangers bruh. Played with our boy Buch and the FO wants (apparently) a Russian to go with him and help the transition. His name has been mentioned, though it kinda fucks with our centers unless we're shipping someone out.

I don't know how much actual interest there is from either side but it's been discussed. Baby gets what baby wants! Maybe they don't want him. If they do we need to fight.

Damnit I read more and it seems he's already close to a deal with the Habs. Either way fuck the KHL throwing another hissy fit.

The Habs have been try to get Shipachov for months. But the KHL are being shits and stalling.

Top Bottom